chapter v

"Mm, you smell so good. What's that?" The guy was murmuring while his hands roamed up Niall's shirt, trying to take it off.

"Vanilla" Niall mumbled, eyes still closed and trying to focus on the pleasure that was about to come.

It was surely gonna come soon right?

The guy only chuckled as his lips attached itself to Niall's again. Niall tried to enjoy the feel of the guy's light stubble on his skin and the way the guy went down on his knees to suck him off but he couldn't even remember his name.

His fingers in the guy's hair tightened because of the uncomfortable feeling to come.

And that was when the door burst open to reveal Max and Louis, mouths open in shock and Louis' video camera trained on them.

This is getting ahead though.

hours before ...

              "We are going to a party!"

Niall grumbled in annoyance, throwing the blanket Nate had tore from his head to continue his tumblr scrolling and ice cream eating.

"No, I hate life"

"You can't hate life, it's summer!" Nate was bouncing on the spot.

"I hate parties" Niall mumbled.

"Horton hears a bitch ass liar" He sing songed and Niall glared at his brother. but realised he couldn't see it because he was still under a blanket. Right.

"I really do!" Niall insisted, stabbing his ice cream with the spoon.

My poor poor Baskin robins.

"C'mon! It's a college party! To get comfortable with the environment!" Nate was still bouncing, Niall could just feel it.

"Will you stop that!" Niall grumbled, throwing away the covers and looking at his twin brother with a frown.

"No, correction. Will you stop? Why are you moping! You haven't been to work in a week and all you've been doing is adding on weight while going through the drarry tag" Nate rolled his eyes, making Niall look at him in shock.

"How do you know about drarry?"

Nate shrugged. "I needed to use your laptop and 'accidentally' clicked on your history"

Niall doubted the 'accidental' part but rolled his eyes nonetheless.

"It's Max's fault"

"Pfft, you think I don't know that? My boyfriend is a huge Harry Potter geek and is convinced that the whole series is Draco being obsessed with Harry"

"It is" Niall interjected.

Nate gave him an amused smile.

"Bro, he got you good"

"Shut up Nate, Drarry is real now get out!" Niall pointed towards the door with a scowl on his face.

"You know if I think about it.. Draco is blonde - you are blonde. And Harry is brunette - so is Harry-"

"NATE!" Niall exclaimed, throwing a pillow at the brunette's direction.

"I'm just saying! You better be ready when I come back in!" Nate's laughter was heard as he shut the door behind him and Niall huffed.

He looked at the bathroom and then at his laptop and half eaten ice cream. He sighed and closed the lid on the ice cream.

"Let's hope this party is worth it" He mumbled to himself as he took his towel and proceeded to go into the bathroom.