Chapter 2

Carlos' P.O.V
Right now I have nothing better to do so I'm in my older brothers room playing video games on his TV while he is getting fitted. Hi I'm Carlos De Vil-Beast, I am the younger brother of Prince Ben. I am the adopted son of Queen Belle and King Adam, both me and Ben are 16 but I am younger by 3 months. Today Ben is getting fitted for his coronation next week when he tells me about a proclamation he wants to put in place "are you sure about this bro?" I ask him knowing it's not the best idea "positive, they deserve a chance to prove themselves!" He replies just before mom and dad walk in "how is it your gonna be crown next week your just a boy?!"dad exclaimed "his 16 dear" mom corrected "16 that's far to young to be king. I didn't make a good decision till I was 47" "uh you decided to marry me at 25" "yes well it was either you or a tea cup"dad said giving a wink to me and Ben before adding "kidding, kidding" I butted in before dad started something he will regret "mom, dad Ben had something he would like to say" Ben mouths 'thank you' before starting "Mom, Dad? I've decided on my first official proclamation" "have you! Okay, what is it?" Dad asked "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance... To live here in Auradon!" Ben finishes "what the children of our sworn enemy's living among us!" Dad said starting to get mad "we'll just start with a few ones that need our help the most" Ben said hoping to convince dad "absolutely no-"dad was cut off by mom "I gave you a second chance" dad bowed his head in defeat while mom continued "who are their parents?" "Evil Queen, Jafar, Hook, the Mad Hatter... And Maleficent" Ben said holdin his head high "MALEFICENT she's the worst villain of them all" dad was now yelling at this point "but dad their children are innocent!" Ben declared "I suppose their children are innocent. Very well" dad said before turning and waiting for mom. "Well done! Both of you!" Mom said to the both of us before turning and leaving with dad, "wow! You convinced dad well done that takes some skill" I said before returning to my game "thanks" Ben said before stepping back on the pedestal for the fitting and looking out the window.
------------------------------------
Here it is the next chapter hope you like it! It's mostly gonna be Maddy and Carlos' P.O.V. Comment what you think and what I should add I have up to chapter 5 written down in my note book so I'll Try and post them as soon a possible! Again thank you for reading it makes me happy!!