Ch.19 The Hat and Paw print.

Hope you guys like it! The picture above is the outfit she wears to the coronation!
-------------------------------------------------------
Maddy's P.O.V

I wake up to a knock on the door, I open my eyes and remember I stayed with Carlos last night. A smiles comes onto my face, another knock happens, I turn to Carlos.
"Car! There's someone at the door" he stirs but doesn't wake up so I kiss his noes. "Car, wake up!"
"Ugh okay I'm up" he says groggy and walks to the door. I follow him amd sit on the couch. "What do yo- oh mom hey! What... what are you doing here?"
'Shit' I think 'Carlos' mother is here, I'm so dead'
"Today is your brothers coronation, you didn't forget did you! " She says.
"No I didn't forget just I wasn't expecting you to be here I thought you were to be with Ben and dad" Carlos says trying to get her to leave. I can't do anything, I sit on frozen.
"Okay well don't forget you need to he at the castle for 2pm. I have a wonderful date set up for you!" She tells him.
"Wait date, mom I already have a date" he says really confused, so was I.
"Oh really who?" She asks surprised.
"Um, my girlfriend Maddy, who else!" He says, there's a short pause.
"Oh, I thought you two broke up after family day" she says somewhat dissapointed.
'What the hell?!' I think.
"What the hell!" Carlos read my mind. "Why would I brake up with her? She's the best thing that's ever happend to me since I came to Auradon!" He says yelling at Queen Belle, he waves his hand behind the door motioning for me to come but stay behind the door. I grab his hand and give it a small squeeze to let him know I was with him.
"I just thought after everything her friends did you would have let her go"
'After what they did!' I say in my head beyond angry. Carlos know that.
"What?! Mom it's wasn't their fault! Audrey and Chad started the fight. They were protecting themselves!" He squeezes my hand. I can tell he's really angry. I rub small circles on his hand to try and calm him down, it works a little.
"Honey there the kids of villans, they are evil!" She says and that hurt me. I knew I would never be good, I knew I wouldn't be on Auradon's good side. I start to back way because i cant listen to it anymore, but Carlos pulled me back my squeezing my hand.
"You don't know what your talking about Belle!" Carlos says mad, my mouth drops, and Queen Belle gasps.
"I don't care if you don't like them because guess what they are my best friends! And as for me and Maddy! No one, not ever you or Beast, will tear us apart okay? And do you know why? It's because I love her!" A huge smile appears on my face, he loves me! "And I am not afraid to yell it to everyone in Auradon! I am in love with Maddison Hatter! And you can't tell me i cant" He says loudly. Next thing I know is I'm looking at Queen Belle, Carlos had pulled me into him.
"Oh, Maddy, I.... I d-didnt know you were here" she stuttered,I look up at Carlos, I'm gonna do something I know I'm gonna regret.
"Save it your majesty. I don't care what you think about me, I love him with everything I have. Goodbye,well see you at 2." I say.
"Goodbye Belle!" Carlos says and closes the door and sighs. I feel.a few tears fall down my face.
"I knew she didn't like me" I wisper hoping he didn't hear me but he did. "Don't say that, she doesn't hate you, she hates your dad" he hugs me.
"Okay.... um so we need to get ready I guess, um... I'll call Evie, ask her to bring my stuff here. I um... don't want to go out right now" I smile weakly and turn and walk to the bedroom. I pick up my phone and call Evie. She picks up the call on the 2nd ring. (Italic - Maddy/ bold - Evie )
Maddy: 'Hey....' I say weakly.
Evie: 'oh my god Maddy! Your okay! Where are you?' She says frantically.
Maddy: 'um.. I'm in Carlos' dorm... um anyway you could do me a favor?' I ask her
Evie: 'okay at least I know your somewhere safe. And yah of corse! What can I do?'
Maddy: 'could you um... bring my stuff for the coronation to his room? I dont want to deal with anything outside the door' I ask her.
Evie: 'yah of course. What's up?'
Maddy: 'I'll uh... tell you later. Thanks by the way'
Evie: 'no problem I'll be over in a few!'
I hang up and sit on the bed and sigh.
"Your still upset about Belle aren't you?" Carlos says as I jump and hold my chest.
"Frigging hat! Car don't scare me like that? And please stop calling her Belle, shes you mom. You should be honored to call her that, not everyone has a mom." I say and look at my hands, avoiding his question.
"Your avoiding the question Mads. Your still thinking about it I can tell." He says and sits on the bed beside me, I nod. "You. Are. Not. Evil!" I look at him and mouth 'Thank you' because no words were coming out of my mouth. A knock on the door starttls me. Carlos gets up and answers it, I follow him and sit on the couch. In comes Evie.
"I'm here! Let's get started." She says, I nod and point to the bedroom, she walks into it. I walk over to Carlos and give him a kiss before walking to Evie.
2 1/2 hours later
"Shit! Evie! What the hell?!" I yell as she plucks my eyebrows.
"Oh, calm down I'm done" she says. I stand and walk to the full length mirror. I look and don't recognize the person in front of me. I am wear a beautiful long white long sleeve dress with lace that Evie designed, white heels. My hair was in a lose braided bun on the lower back of my head with white flowers in it.
"Oh my god E! Thank you so much it's beautiful!" I hug her.
"I bet Carlos will love it too!" She winks and I roll my eyes. I walk out if the room and see Carlos on the couch on his phone. He looks up.
"Wow!" He smiles "you look beautiful" I smile.
"Thank you" I say and kiss him.
"It's just.... seems like it's missing something" I look ay him confused, he walks to the kitchen and comes back with a small blue box. He hands it to me. I open it and my mouth drops.
"Oh my god! Carlos! Is beautiful." It was a necklace with a pendent in the shape of a hat with a Paw print on it made out of gold.
"I had Doug ask his dad to make it two days ago" he says while taking it and putting it on me.
"Thank you! So much! I love you!" I say and kiss him, he pulls away.
"I love you too!" He says and kiss' me again.
"Wait, wait, wait! Hold on!" Evie says "when did this happen?" She asks talking about the I love yous.
"Um, this morning when my mom told me to break up with Mads!" He tells her.
"Aw that's so cute, yet really mean. Is that why you were upset on the phone?" She asks me and I nod. She hugs me. I look up at Carlos and smile. I love this boy so much!
-------------------------------------------------------
So I hope you guys liked it. Carlos and Queen Belle had a fight and Maddy and Carlos said that they love each other! Yah!! Anyway Thank you for all the votes and and the reads it means so much to me! Hope you have a good night and I'll try and get the last two chapters up before Sunday! Bye!!!!!!