Chapter 5

Hey everyone sorry so I posted it before but I already started writing it before the authors note so it messed it up a bit but it's all fix now so I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!
-----------------------------------
Maddy's P.O.V
Once we get to Auradon Prep Jay and Hunt fall out of the car fighting over something fallowed by Mal, then Evie and finally me. When we are all out we get the welcome speech from The fairy God Mother, once she leaves 'Prince' Ben starts his speech and gets cut of by the preppy pink butt Audrey every second second. While everything is going on I ignore it because I'm paying attention to prince Carlos! Man is he ever cute with his white frosted tip hair... STOP IT MADDY!!!!! Your on a mission, "or the day you showed five kids the bathroom!" Mal says snapping me out of my trance "little much?" Prince Ben asked "little more than a little bit!" I say not knowing what he said but wanting to say something before throwing a tea cup at the girl dressed in pink, I couldn't care less what her name is. Carlos asked our names, when Mal finished with all of them I threw a tea cup like always and Prince Ben started to tour. Our first stop was the statue of his father, Ben clapped twice and I turned into a beast. I glance over at Carlos and see him jump a little bit and I giggle, at the same time Hunt jumps into Jays arms, he is a big scary cat when it comes to dogs! "Hunt it's okay! Our father wanted his statue to morph from man to beast to show that anything is possible" Ben explains "does he shed much?" I ask curious "yah mom won't let him on the couch" Carlos says playing along with my question. We continue the tour after Jay puts Hunt down, we keep walking and end up landing in the lobby of Auradon Prep "alright so this concludes the tour! Oh Doug! Doug come here" Ben says to a boy coming down the stairs "this is Doug he will be helping you out with you classes and dorm rooms and if you have any questions..." Ben continues but then gets cut of by the devil in pink "ask Doug" Mal and her do their awkward laugh that turns into a sigh and I throw a tea cup at her! What? She already hates me for no reason might as well give her one!!! After that she and Ben leave. "Hi everyone I'm Doug! Son of Dopey, as in Dopey,Sleepy,Bashful,Happy, Grumpy,Doc and... High Ho" Doug finishes when Evie starts walking over to hi, he continues "so I have you guys down for advance science, advance math, English and Goodness 101" Mal walks over to him and reads the sheet, as he finishes she say "let me guess," she put the candy she had in her mouth "new class?" Doug just nods "alright come on guys let's go find our rooms!" Mal says before going up the closest fight of stairs to her before Doug stops her by saying "oh yah your rooms are that way guys!" He's pointing the opposite direction of where we are and then mutters quietly the names of the dwarfs "Dopey, Sleepy, Grumpy, Bashful, Doc, Happy and..." "Sneezy" I say before running to catch up to the rest of the group.
------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for posting so early or late? I don't know it's late for me cause I should be asleep but what ever I thought I would finish this chapter for you guys!!! Hope you like!
So again I have a really busy week so may not be able to post more but I'll try my best.
Alight well Peace an and have a good night!