Ch. 13 Maybe Change is a Good thing

Hi everyone sorry for not updating in a while I've been super busy and haven't had time to write anymore chapters. But I have written 3 full chapters and finishing another so I'll have them uploaded shortly and will keep working on more when I have the chance. Thank you all for being so cooperative. So anyway here it is the next chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------

Maddy's P.O.V

"Looks like Benny-Boo needs to find himself a new girlfriend! And i need a love spell!" Mal says and smirks. Hunt then throws Mal her spell book and she giggles. At the moment i'm sitting on my bed drinking tea because i realized i haven't drank a cup since i got here and that was like 3 weeks ago. A few minutes later Evie starts to pack up her textbooks and stands up and says "i'll be back in like an hour, i'm gonna go to the garden to study" we all nod and she leaves the room.

5 minutes of quite later

"So...Umm... Mal..." i pause to make sure i'm not disturbing her. One thing I learned being friends with Mal is never disturb her when she's planning. She looks up and says "humm?" "Hows the love spell going?" I ask "well in all honesty...it's not" she says and lays on her back, at this point the boys look up from what their doing "um... whats wrong?" i ask nervously scared that she'll yell at me for asking. " well i can't do the spell unless i make it, so we're gonna have to go to the kitchen and make it" she says "okay, how about we go when Evie gets back? she should be back in about 30min!" i say back to her "Okay, good idea Mad!" Mal says. Wow Mal thinks my idea is good, that's a first. She rolls back onto her stomach and grabs her sketchbook and starts drawing, yes i'm watching her... what i have nothing else to do. A small smile appears on her face, i look at her sheet and see a very detailed dawing of Ben's face. Aww she likes Ben thats cute and weird at the same time, shes always telling us that love is weakness, she can sound a lot like her mom sometimes. i decided that watching her draw wasn't going to pass the time so i had one more cup of tea and then rolled onto my side for a nap until Evie comes back.

1h 20min later

I'm woke up by someone shaking me and saying my name "Mad.... Mad!... MADDY!! wake up you lazy butt" i hadn't opened my eyes yet but i know the voice belonged to Mal. "what do you want Mal?" i say looking at her now annoyed that she woke my up from a good sleep "Do you know where Evie is? its been almost 2 hours?" she replies sounding worried, weird Mal never gets worried when it comes to us, shes always been independent and only worries about herself, Auradon is changing her, maybe its changing all of us, for the better but who knows maybe change is a good thing."No, i dont know where she is I just woke up, she said she'd only be gone for an hour!" i say now getting worried, Mal and I start freaking out together until we hear "GIRLS!!!" we look to see Hunt talking to us "calm down why dont we wait another 10min to see if she comes back and then if not we'll go look for her, how does that sound?" "Okay" we both say at the same time and then sit down at wait.

10 min of waiting later

The door opens and Evie comes in smiling like an idiot she finally notices us looking at her "oh! hey guys" Evie says "um... E... Where were you?" Mal asks getting straight to the point "oh, uh, just studying at the gardens" she stuttered " For 2 hours?!" Mal says again "you told us you'd be back in an hour! what happened in the gardens?" I ask finally talking. "um... nothing" she replies Me and Mal look at each other knowing theres something more "Okay fine, if you said nothing happend to make you stay at the garden for an extra hour then nothing happend." I say smirking at her, i see her gulp and at that point I knew she was hiding something. "Anyway we have to go to the kitchen to help Mal make her love potion so lets go." Jay says, Evie nods and Jay and Hunt get up and leave the room "Oh, by the way..." Mal starts on our way out "when we get back tonight your telling us..." i say pointing to me and Mal "what happend at the gardens" Mal finishes then smirks and leaves. I smirk at Evie and see her nod slowly and we leave.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it! As always thank you so much for reading and if you have any ideas please feel free to comment!! I'm planning on publishing every week, that's my plan but I'm sorry if I don't. I've been super stressed lately with my high school course as well as my collage course. Thank you again for ready and I'll post as soon as possible.