Ch.15 Spelled Cookies

Maddy's P.O.V

"Finally! We made it that took forever" Jay complained
"Oh don't be so dramatic Jay it's been 2 min" I said to him
"Okay guys so I need Flour, Salt, Sugar, Vanilla, Butter, eggs, and one tear of human sadness" Mal says reading off the ingredients from her spell book. We grab what is needed in the kitchen, all except the tear
"what now?" Evie asks
"We need one tear of human sadness, and I don't cry" Mal says
"Okay? So lets just cut up an onion then" Jay says holding one.
"No! That's not going to work" Mal says.
"A tears a tear" Jay says.
"That's not true Jay an emotional tear has more emsines then a reflect tear" Evie says being all smart like. They all look at her while I sit down on the counter with a cup of tea... what did you expect I'm the Mad hatters daughter.
"Look at you E!" I say
"I knew that" Jay says
"No you didn't" Hunt says
"Yes I did" Jay argues and attacks Hunt.
"Boys cut it out!" I yell and throw my cup at them. As soon as the cup shatters Lonnie walks into the kitchen.
"There you are Mal, I've been looking for you..." Mal covers her spell book quickly "...oh midnight snack? What are you making?"
"Oh just cookies" Mal says. Lonnie scoops a finger full of the cookie dough and eats it, we all yell "No!!" She looks at us funny.
"What? I won't double dip" she says
"Feel anything? Like its missing anything" Evie asks, Jay smirks and walks over to her.
"Hey! The names... Jay" only Jay would do that.
"Could use some chips!" Lonnie says and walks to the fridge. We all sigh.
"And those are?" I ask.
"Chocolate chips! Only the most important food group" Lonnie says as she throws some into the bowl, we look at the bowl.
"Didn't your parents ever make you chocolate chip cookies? Like when your Das and there fresh with a big glass of milk and they just put everything into perspective... oh... that's awful" she realized we have no idea what she was talking about. "You know I just thought even villans... love... their kids" we all look down upset knowing the fact our parents didn't care about us they just cared about ruling Auradon, Lonnie starts to cry because of the fact. Mal grabs Lonnie's tear and puts it in the bowl.
"Right well we better get these in the oven so talk to you later Lonnie" Mal says while pushing Lonnie out. "Okay boys! Cookie sheets, E oven, Mad help me over here!"
Next Day.
Mal poofs us to the hallway before the main hall. We all walk to our lockers near each other. I put my stuff in my locker and close the door to see Carlos there, I jump.
"Oh my hat! Carlos! Don't scare me like that!" I say playfully hitting his arm. He fakes hurt, he's cute when he does that.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to um...." he starts but doesn't finish.
"You were going to ask me?" I try to get him to finish, he pauses.
"It's nothing forgot it" he says and was about to walk about but I grab his arm and pull him back.
"No its not nothing... Carlos you know you can tell me anything... what did you want to ask me?" I look into his eyes trying to find a clue.
"Fine! I was um... was woundering if you would um...-" he gets cut off by Evie yelling.
"Mad!" I look over to her and see everyone walking to Mal and Ben. I mouth "one second" to her. Carlos notices.
"You should go" he says and looks down.
"No! They can wait" I say pointing over my shoulder, " now what did you want to ask me?"
"God okay so I was gonna ask you if you would um.... come to the tourney game tomorrow, you'll bring me- I mean the team luck" he says rubbing the back of his neck, I've noticed he does that when he's nervous.
"Yah of corse I'll come Car, now I got to go but I'll see you later!" I run off to everyone and Evie looks at me weird and wispers.
"Really you gave him a nickname?"
"What?! It suts him" she smiles and we listen back into the conversation. Jay leans over to Ben and says.
"How you feeling buddy?"
"I feel... I feel like singing your name Mal!... Ma-" Ben starts to sing but Mal covers his mouth, well at least we know it works! Next step!
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the wait I know it has been a while. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Have a great night and I'll try and get the next chapter posted by Friday!