3 days

S/o Ms. @Nylabaee_ You're welcome honey I hope u like it.

It's been 3 days since Jacquees asked me to go out with him and it's been great. "Hey baby."Jacquees said . "Hey Queesy." I said. "Whatchu been up too Nyla?" Jacquees asked. "Uh sleeping and eating." I said."Fatty." Jacquees said grabbing my stomach . "Uh what are you."I asked . "Skinny man." Jacquees said . I busted out laughing. "Oh man that's funny Quees . You not skinny." I said. "Then what am I Nyla?"Jacquees asked. I looked at his face and smiled. "Uh when you look like that sexy ." I said. I kissed him and we started making out. He gripped my booty and then picked me up. He started walking towards the couch and dropped me on it. He walked around it and took his shirt off. I looked him and smiled . Jesus he is so fine. Oh my God. I felt so special . Before he came to me he played R.Kelly on his phone. He started pretending to sing like R.Kelly. I laughed and motioned him to come me. He winked at me and walked towards me. We started kissing again and Jacquees started kissing my body. I started getting turned on. He pulled my sweats down and began to eat. I was losing my mind. I tried to push him away,but he resisted and kept going until I came. He looked up at me and smiled. I pulled him up and kissed him. As we started tongue kissing there was a knock on the door. I roll my eyes. Jacquees pulls away and I pull him by his collar. "Just ignore it." I say. There was another knock and then my phone rung.  "Mommy💙" it read. I ran to throw my pants back on. "Hello." I said. "Nyla open tha door girl. I know you here me knocking." She said. "Okay mama I'm coming." I said. I run to open the door and there was my mama and Cousin Alakay. "Hey yall." My mama said. "Hey w-what are you doing here?" I asked confused as hell. "Well I  am here because I need a place to stay for a few days." Alakay says. I sit there confused as hell. "Um okay?"I said. "Nyla come I'm was out right now." Alakay says. "You know when you need something you call somebody before you just pop up and ask to stay at there house." I said. I started getting agitated. "Look you act like i wanna be here -" "I don't care if you wanna be here or not I'm just confused why you just now  popping up here and asking me to stay at 11:32 at night. Me and Que were quite busy." I said looking down at his pants. "You know what fuck you Nyla." Alakay said as he walks out. I close the door and walk pass Jacquees and go up to the room. He follows me and I just lay down & turn on the TV. He walks his fingers up my leg. "I'm not in the mood." I said a little irritated.  "What?!?" He said surprised "I don't want it." I said. "Come Jr. standing at attention." Jacquees said looking down. "Beat him." I said. "Are u kidding me?" Jacquees said walking off. "I love you babe." I softly yell.
------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Um hi loves haven't been on Wattpad in a Lil minute, but I'm back to revise somethings I hope y'all like it. Thanks for everything I may or may not make new books if you do want more stories please let me know and please do share ideas because I can't think of anything good at the moment.  Thanks you guys 😘😘💙