5 months later

"Quees come on ." Nyla said. Today we going to the doctor to see what the sex is. I can't wait I'm hoping it's a twins. "Nyla I was waiting on you . "I said." Well den come on" Nyla said. I ran downstairs and opened the door for Nyla . When we left we first went to eat cause it was still early and we didn't go until 12:00 so we went to Golden Corral . I looked at my phone and there was Alyana . (The girl Nyla was about to fight.)

Me: We shouldn't talk anymore

Alyana: Why not you said you love me.

Me : I lied I only love Nyla

Alyana : I can't believe you with that bitch fuck you Jacquees lose my number

I looked down and smiled.

Me : alright

I went to my contacts and deleted her number then I blocked her. I went to get some seafood and pizza. When I sat at the table . I looked at Nyla and she bout 55 plates , but if I said anything I knew she would pop off real quick . "Hey baby. "I said. "Hey Quees You gon eat all of that . "Nyla said. "Yeah baby Imma eat it" I said. She started eating really fast. I was scared that if I grabbed the wrong thing she would stab my hand.

After we left the buffet we went to the doctor's office. "Ny how you feelin? "I asked. "I'm alright ."Nyla said. "Hello Ms. Nyla. "The doctor said. "Hi doc."I said. I kissed Nyla and she smiled. He put the gel on her stomach and it the baby. "There's the head....the hand...and it's a boy." The doctor said. "Oh my God baby. "Nyla exclaimed. "So his name is Jacquees." I said. "Yeah Jacquees Jr."Nyla said. I hugged her and kissed her lips. The doctor wiped the gel off her stomach.