Coffee

Jacquees POV

When I woke up Nyla was still sleep. She was so beautiful when she sleep and I loved it. I just sat there and stared at her until she woke up." Hey baby. "I said. "Hey Quees what time is it ?"Nyla asked . I look at the time . "9:00." I said . She threw her head back and layed back down. "What's wrong Ny?" I asked. "Nothing it's just early still." Nyla said. "Girl." I said pushing her hair out her face . We layed in bed until it was about 11:30. After we took our showers Nyla made some breakfast and coffee . "Thanks baby ." I said kissing her forehead. "You welcome Quees." Nyla said. We sat down and ate. When we finished Nyla cleaned the dishes then we got dressed.

We went to see the best woman besides Nyla my mama. "Hey mama ."I said . "Hey baby."my mama said kissing my cheek. "Mama this is my girlfriend friend Nyla ."I said. Nyla blushed . "Hi Ms. Broadnax."Nyla said. "Hey Nyla ."my mama said.

Nyla POV

Oh my God that's Jacquees mama ...don't mess up lil mama . I told myself in my head . "So mama how you been?" Jacquees asked. "I've been good yall come in. "She motioned us to come in. We came in and sat on her couch. "Miss. Nyla what do you do?" His mama asked. Uh what do I do ? Uh "I am a massage therapist." I said . "Oh that's good how many years?"She asked. "Years?" I asked. "Yeah in college."his mama said. "Oh um I spent 6 years." I said. "Oh that's great ,"his mama said." Where yall met?" I looked at Jacquees and he looked at me . "We met at Krogers. " Jacquees lied. "Yeah we met at Krogers ." I said. "I had ran into her basket and it was like love at first sight." Jacquees said. We talked awhile with his mama and she really likes me. Thank God .
When we left we went home and just chilled with Pandora. When Iz dat you came we started dancing with each other. We played until we got sleepy.