Jacquees POV

"Well pimpin you always said you'll be get married." Issa said. "I know I love that girl. Plus she gave me a son."I said. "I'm kinda sad." Issa said. "Why bro bro?"I asked. "I ain't gon see you no more after today." Issa said. "Yes you will nigga I ain't whipped ."I said. "I know you not."Issa said. "Whatchu mean den?"I asked. "I don't fuck with married people. "Issa said. I threw a pillow at him. "Shut up nigga." I said. Just then Nyla walked in with Lil Quees. I grabbed him out her hands . "Hi baby."I said kissing her cheek. "Hey Quees. "Nyla said. "Hey Nyla. "Issa said. "Hey Issa."Nyla said. She walked off and went to the kitchen. "Baby whatchu wanna eat?"Nyla asked. "Uh whatever you wanna eat." I said. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed Nyla's arm. "Hey baby I gotta ask a question. "I said put Jacquees Jr . down. "What's that?"Nyla asked. I got on my left knee and grabbed her hand. "Baby get up." Nyla said. I kissed her hand. Nyla I loved you since I got to know you and I loved you since. I'm proud to be with you and all I wanna know is will you marry ?" I said . She started crying and then she shook her head yes. "Aww baby yes." Nyla said. I got off my knee and picked her up then I kissed her. Issa came in the kitchen and had applaud us. "Congrats bro." Issa said.