really...really nigga

When I got home I checked on R.J. who was sleep. I checked for Jacquees who laying on the bed. "Baby I thought you needed help."I said. "I do."Jacquees said. "With?"I asked. Come here."Jacquees said patting the bed. I looked at him crazy. "Really."I said. Yes baby come on." Jacquees said. "Get dressed nigga."I said. "Baby can't we just cuddle in bed all day?" Jacquees asked. "Baby.........no." I said. "Alright you missing out."Jacquees said getting up without any boxers on. I stared. So it's mine he even said it.How you think I got pregnant off of jokes and his smile FUCK NO! "Nah it's too late now Nyla you told me to get up." Jacquees said to put it up. "What if-" "Nah good bye Nyla." Jacquees said. I walked off and got R.j. I grabbed everything for his juicy butt and his car seat. I walked in the room. "Quees Imma be in da car." I said. "Alright." Jacquees said. I walked out the room and went to the car. When Jacquees came out we to my mama house.

"Oh my God this is my son in law and my grand baby. " my mama said. I got up and went to throw away my candy wrapper while everybody talked to Jacquees and played with R.J. After awhile I got tired and we went home .