oh

It's been 8 months and I'm still at home by myself. Actually I'm sick and my friend Barry is taking care while Jacquees was at a meeting. Barry handed me a cup of tea. "Thanks Barry. " I said. I coughed and Barry sprayed lysol . "Eww nigga cover yo mouth." Barry said. I got and went to throw up. After I finished Barry looked at me in disgusted. "Baby you gotta go to the doctor. "Barry said. "Oh no I'm good. " I said. He picked me up . "Barry put me down!"I said. He took me to his car and buckled me up. He locked my door so I won't get out and he drove to the hospital. "Barry I'm good." I said. "Show me then." Barry said . "Alright. " I said . We went inside the hospital. We waited for awhile and when they finally got to me I felt weird. When they tested me I found out I was pregnant. "Oh my God Barry! "I exclaimed . We were so happy all I had to do was call Jacquees. When I called he answered.

Jacquees : Hello.

Me: Baby I'm pregnant

Jacquees : What ?

Me : I'm having your child

Jacquees : Quit playing Ny

Me : I'm not baby

Jacquees : Oh my God Ny Forreal

Me : I'm not Imma see you later

When I seen Jacquees car in the driveway. "Bye Barry ." I said. "Bye Ny ."Barry said. I ran to the house and there was some chick in my living room. I looked around for Jacquees. "Uh who are you?" The chick said. I looked her up and down then went upstairs. Jacquees was laying in the bed. "Hey Quees who is that downstairs.?" I asked. He jumped. She came upstairs and looked at me . Jacquees got up and held me. "Who is that bitch Jacquees." The chick said. "Bitch?" I said. I tried to walked closer ,but Jacquees held me back. "Baby you pregnant. "Jacquees said grabbing my stomach . I turned around and looked at his face." You're right Quees I am pregnant, but who da fuck is she ?" I asked. He kissed me and I pushed him off of me then I slapped him. "Who the fuck is she?" I asked. I'm his main bitch and you must be the side bitch or a hoe." The chicksaid. I walked closer then he grabbed me again . Man Jacquees you betta get yo hoe."I said. "Hoe ,bitch. Please" the chick said. "Yes bitch he knows where home is. Why you think I'm pregnant? "I said. She came for me and I was ready. Jacquees grabbed her and threw her out. I told Jacquees to get his stuff and get out and he left.