9/6 | legendary by aIohomora

PERCY JACKSON FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: legendary

AUTHOR: @aIohomora  

LOVE INTEREST: Nico Di Angelo

SUMMARY: ❝She was said to have been legendary, but now, she's shattered; turned into nothing but fragments of a broken tale.❞

(olderbi!Nico)

© aIohomora

REVIEW FROM MCGONAGAIIS (CAROLINE)

I have to say, I'm only on the very first chapter of Legendary, but I love it already, and I usually don't enjoy Nico fanfictions as much as I do others, mostly because Solangelo and given his canon sexuality, but this one really takes the trophy. I'm really interested in finding out more about Dayne and her story; she seems like such a complex character and I love those. I'm really excited to find out what happens next; hopefully it won't be as tragically heartbreaking as BoO! *morbid crying in background -- pretends not to hear* anyway, you're doing a great job, as usual because I'm also reading your Jurassic World and Descendants fanfictions. Keep writing! (A definite 11/10 in my book!)

(READER) REVIEW FROM IOISIANE
Legendary is a excellent book. Dayne's character is mysterious because we know nothing about her past and I'm curious to know more. I love Dayne's character traits because I feel like her and Nico balance each other out. I really ship Percabeth and Solangelo so I didn't think I would like it but I really love the story so far.
You are an amazing author keep up the good work.

COMMENTS FROM READERS

"ABSOLUTELY STUNNING" -gazingat

"this is gold" -bellxmyblake