10/18 butterfly by mcgonagalls

PERCY JACKSON FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Butterfly
AUTHOR: mcgonagaIIs

LOVE INTEREST: Leo Valdez

SUMMARY:

"Spread your wings and learn to fly."

Both were looking for a new start, looking for a way to emerge from the cloak they wear on the outside. Neither would have expected that love would be the answer.

REVIEW FROM PIPERMCLEANS (EM)
Care literally has some of the best ideas I have ever heard like pls give me your ways. So before this turns into a Care praise post, I'm going to review. Butterfly is so, so good. It's that simple. The playlist is perfection and the chemistry Leo and April has is great even if they're (sadly) only friends at this point. Not to mention the fact that Kaya is queen! I'm extremely excited to see what Care has in store for April and highly encourage you all to go read it!

(READER) REVIEW FROM
PURBIOODS

It's really good, well written, and cute. it actually makes me want watch/read the original thing and read the fanfic woah. And I really like how the description and title has a huge part in the actual story, not many stories have that now a days. Congrats you have won my applause 'butterfly' is amazing, I really don't have words to explain how good this is. I recommend this story.

COMMENTS FROM READERS

"HOLY HADES IM EXCITED" - romanovgers

"IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS" -
@screamingcoIor

HEY ITS EM HOW ARE YOU DOING? I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER TO KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS!!! PERSASSY OUT!