9/4; pyrrhic by gaensey

TITLE: Pyrrhic

AUTHORgaensey 

LOVE INTEREST: perseus "percy" jackson

SUMMARY: The victory was so devastating that he couldn't afford to win again. He was almost hollow without her, like a part of his soul had went up with her, and he longed for both of them to come back. 

If he had to lose to get only her back, he would. The cost wasn't important when it came to his friends, even more when it came to her. 

[PJO: THE TITAN'S CURSE.]

[PERSEUS JACKSON/OC]

"And when I shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars," 

She wasn't made to walk on earth. She was made to fly and wander up in the sky. She wasn't made to breathe and feel. She was made to watch and seek. She wasn't made to admire. She was made to be admired.

She was made to be stars, a constellation. To become stardust in her future, our past. She was made to see how us, humanity, survived, and how the gods, the many different gods, treated and took care of us. 

She wasn't made to be taken out of the sky, yet she was. And she didn't know why.

"And he will make the face of heaven so fine. That the world will be in love with night. And pay worship to the garish sun."

REVIEW FROM MICKIE
(batsgirI)
I for one, am so bloody pumped for this story. The entire thing sounds so poetic and I am in love with how it reads and just everything about it entirely??? Even the playlist gets me all tingly because the music choice is everything I could ever ask for tbh. I hope everyone else is as excited for this story as I am!

"THIS IS PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY" -acosmic 

"OML IM SO EXCITED" - mysticisms