10/11 percy jackson by teenwolfys

PERCY JACKSON FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Percy Jackson

AUTHOR: teenwolfys

LOVE INTEREST: Lydia Martin

SUMMARY:

"So basically water just spits right out of your hands?"
"Kinda like sarcasm spits right out of your mouth."

REVIEW FROM WENDIHOES (SHEF)

Saray has blessed us with another great fanfiction and crossover, of course, this isn't a typical Percy Jackson story, it doesn't follow the books, but that doesn't it make it any less a fanfiction. This story has captured the heart and souls of not only Teen Wolf fans, but has an original plot line as well. In any crossover made of the two subjects, each story has Percy being related to Scott, or even Stiles, but him being related to Allison not only changed the outlook of the entire season, but it gives most readers an entirely different perceptive. Saray, who often writes crossovers, is known to take things that seem to be impossible, such as Percy being in Beacon Hills, and adding an entirely new spin onto it. This may be an AU butt certainly stand well amongst other Percy Jackson fanfictions.

(READER) REVIEW FROM JUSTSAV

I honestly am so excited for more for this book because Percy Jackson series is the reason why I love, so Teen Wolf and Percy combined? The amount of sarcasm in this book is unholy and truly amazing; it makes me wonder who would win a sass battle, Stiles or Percy. The plot twist of Percy having no one and his reasoning on why he came to Beacon Hills is jaw dropping and makes you want more so you can find out what happened. Overall this book is great and I highly recommend it because who doesn't love Percy Jackson? The author is awesome for thinking of this!

COMMENTS FROM READERS

"Percy Jackson + Teen Wolf = Sabrina's dead" - shinylevesque

"This is golden, Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf are literally my two favorite things" - malfoye

HEY ITS YOUR NEW ADMIN SHEF I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS STORY BECAUSE I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH