11/8 nefarious by muggleness

TITLE: Nefarious

AUTHOR: muggleness

LOVE INTEREST: Leo Valdez my husband

SUMMARY: ❝It's a wicked world out there.❞

Eloise Carter wanted a normal life. And her definition of 'normal' did not include embarking on a journey to ancient Greece with seven other demigods to save the world against Mother Nature. Even she knows that it's a recipe for disaster, especially as there's a high chance that not all of them will come back alive. If she had it her way, she would not be a daughter of Hecate, and she would not be one of the eight demigods of the Second Great Prophecy. And most of all, if she had it her way, she would not be falling for a hyperactive boy by the name of Leo Valdez. But the Fates clearly aren't on her side. Brilliant. Because Eloise had always wanted to go on a journey to save the world. Not.

REVIEW FROM CAROLINE (MCGONAGAIIS)

Honestly, this story is so great and underrated. Eloise is such an interesting character plus her faceclaim is Emma Watson who is queen and that makes me love her even more. I really like the chemistry between her and Leo because it's kind of hilarious and cute and it makes me go "Please date already!!!" even though, sadly, they're just friends at this point. My advice, Emily, is to keep going with this because it's great and all your stories are great!

(READER!) REVIEW FROM ROMANOVGERS

First of all, i love Eloise and her powers. I mean we all knew Lou Ellen kicked some booties in BoO and i just love Eloise's power. Her personality is so realistic and her view of her being in the quest is also realistic. I think i relate to her a lot.Ok but the author's writing style is wonderful and everything i want in my own writing. This story is just really heartwarming (like nostalgic), and it's a Leo fic and you can never really go wrong on a Leo fic. (Maybe because I don't really ship Caleo, sue me.)

COMMENTS

"eloise is so stubborn and blunt i love her" -romanovgers

"i'm gonna love eloise/leo interactions" -doemeadows

HI GUYS ITS CARE AND NO IM NOT DEAD BUT I AM LOGGED OUT FROM mcgonagaIIs INDEFINITELY SO BEAR WITH ME HERE ILYA AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT

(i forgot the date i was supposed to update so i'm so so sorry everyone)