Why you break up

Vikk- he starts to get suspicious of you hanging around with Simon all the time then finally confronts you of cheating and of course you weren't so a whole argument breaks out resulting in you breaking up with him and moving out of the sidemen house.

Lachlan- Lachlan would ignore you for days on end sometimes because he is very focused on his videos and has a very messed up sleeping schedule one day after 3 weeks of straight up ignoring you you decide you've had enough and break up with him hoping he realises that some things are more important than YouTube.

Preston- Lets just say Preston's parents weren't the fondest of you. They thought you was a bad influence on him. Preston finally gave in to his parents demands leaving you both heart broken.

Rob- Now you might not think it but rob was VERY protective over you and you being the new member of the pack wasn't easy when you were constantly talking to boys and rob got very jealous when Matt came for the week which resulted in your breakup.

Mitch- Mitch wasn't the most loyal boyfriend very caring and considerate yes but not loyal one night you Jerome Mitch and Ryan decided to go to a club for your 22nd birthday which obviously didn't turn out well Mitch got very drunk and found himself laying next to a girl which wasn't you in the morning...

Jerome- Jerome was VERY picky when it came towards tidiness but he took it over the top when you ran in his bedroom covered in mud and rain resulting in a silly argument and a silly breakup