Hate messages of fans

Vikk: you mostly didn't get any hate but when you did it wasn't pretty... You were a strong independent woman and you don't let the hate get to you! But if Vikk finds out he will post a huge rant on his channel about it!

Lachlan: lachlan being classed as the baby in the pack is the reason you chose to be his girlfriend I mean who could resist him he's so adorkable! Your not that capable with dealing with hate so you just burst into tears and let lachlan work out what's wrong.

Preston: you don't get that much hate all the fans seem to love you because your a YouTuber to the hateful comments don't mean much to you but they do to Preston intact Preston gets more hate than you lets just say you have a VERY protective fanbase!

Rob: The fans used to send you hate at first but then you slowly grew used to it after time and the hate didn't bother you much anymore after all not everyone can be impressed by the amazing flower queen!

Mitch: you obviously got quite a lot of hate for dating Mitch but you knew that was going to happen but you never though it would hit you that hard sometimes you'd just cry and cry for hours on end Jerome was a number 1 shoulder to cry on you never wanted Mitch to know and so that stayed Mitch didn't work it out but it got to much and you had to take a break Mitch was left confused at this until he found out what really happened...

Jerome: you suffered no hate from fans because your just awesome like that! For some reason every single fan seamed to love you they'd always request for you to be in videos and always say your their OTP you must be a pretty amazing person to never get hate! I want a hug of you! (Hugs!)