When you meet the pack for the first time...

Vikk- you were best friends with the sidemen already but Vikk wanted you to meet the pack so when Pax came along you went with him and you met the pack you were all best friends in no time and Vikk was very happy about that!

Lachlan- lachlan was skeptical about you meeting the pack at first thinking one of them would steel you or something but with a lot of persuading from you the time came for you to finally meet them! You were a bit shy around them at first but there wild and hyper behaviour you slowly got used to and now your best of friends with them all!

Rob- you and rob had been dating for around a year when you found out about the pack when he decided to fly them all down to meet you for your 1 year anniversary present when they got there you were very shocked at how loud they all were it took around 2 months for you to finally start easing down!

Preston- Preston didn't want you to meet any of the pack and neither did you to be fair. They all seemed a bit to excitable and childish for your standards so it stayed that way for a long time until the day came when you had to meet them you never really liked them and wouldn't really say much to them which is a shame because they all really liked you!

Mitch- Mitch wasn't very keen on you meeting the pack but he knew that they'd want to meet you so he introduced you to them one by one knowing it may help you get to know them all better but it didn't really work you many have liked them but they weren't to keen on you...

Jerome-You loved them they loved you a match made for friendship you all got along really well until Jerome got jealous of you getting to close to Vikk so he banned you never to see any of them even though you still face time ring and text them all quite often.