Chapter 6

"Can I help you?" OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON JUST SPOKE TO ME!

"Um... Yeah. If you don't mind do you think you could take a picture with me and my best friend?" I asked hopefully.

"Sorry but we just got a moment to rela-"

"That's ok it was silly for me to ask anyways..." I said trailing off. Just them Harry turned around and smacked Louis in the back of the head.

"OW!" Louis yelled at Harry. "What on earth was that for???"

"You were being rude to these girls. All they did was ask for a picture." Did Harry styles just defend me?"

"Sorry about him. He's an idiot." Niall tuned and said to me. He's even cuter in person.

"No I'm not." Louis defended. He's adorable even though he was an asshole 2 seconds ago.

"Sorry girls you said you wanted a picture?" Liam said. Omg. I'm going to die. They are so freaking gorgeous. I feel as if I'm speaking to angels.

"Y-y-ye-yes" I stuttered on my words. How embarrassing.

"Ok group photo everyone!" Niall yelled as he pushed us all to the cornet of the room. "I got a new selfie stick and I wanna try it out!" OH MY GOSH HES DO ADORABLE!

We all posed. I stood next to Emma and Niall was on my left. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked at Emma who had Harry's arm around her waist and he kissed her cheek. She got so red I thought she had turned into a tomato. Louis and liam just argued in the back about how they were going to pose. Liam wanted to be serious and sexy while Louis wanted to be silly and cute.

"How about you just smile at the camera?" Niall said as he looked at them and then smiled at me. I smiled back. He turned around and pressed the camera button that had a 5 second timer and we all smiled at the camera. For the second picture we all made random faces. Me and niall stuck our tounges outs and made the face; Harry and Emma made the fave that looks like a blowfish while crossing their eyes; and Liam and Louis just ended up choking each other in the picture. For the last one we went with Liam's serious approach we all made serious faces. Harry and Emma did serious faces and they were looking directly at each other and when the timer hit one Harry kissed Emma. Emma blushed so much and Harry smirked. When we looked back at the picture you could see them kissing while everyone was serious.

"We couldn't have one normal picture could we?" Liam threw his arms up in the air. We all laughed.

"So sadly we have to eat now." Emma said.

"So do we. How about we treat you girls with a nice lunch. On us!" Said Harry winking at Emma. She blushed.
"Sure that sounds great!" I said and the guys cheered. Our waitress sat us down and we ate and had a great time full of laughs and flirting. Mainly between Harry and Emma and a little between Louis and the waitress I think her name was Briana. And maybe a smidge between me and Niall.