Episode 4 - Reita & Uruha

Kai: Hello everyone! Welcome to the fourth installment of Heresy TV! The only show where we have our dear gazetto attempt hilarious and ridiculous tasks suggested by you! I'm your host, Kai, and here are our guests for this episode!

[the camera pans to Reita and Uruha]

Reita: Yo! Nice seeing you all again!

Uruha: Haiii~ Oi, Reita, what happened with you and Ruki after last episode's shooting concluded?

Reita: Let's just say that he got what was coming to him. [he grins] {A/N: Mhmm~~ hue hue hue -w-}

Uruha: I see~ [he smirks]

Kai: [he chuckles] Now that the introductions are done. Let's get this show on the road. Our first challenge requires for us to---

Reita: We're not going to have to wear anything embarrassing are we? 'Cause I am NOT wearing Uru's shorts anytime soon.

Kai: You didn't let me finish and no. Well, at least not yet.

Reita: The hell do you mean by 'not yet'?

Kai: 'Not yet' as in not yet.

Uruha: Reita would you kindly please shut up so leader can finish.

Reita: [he pouts] Tch, fine, but quick question. Why's there a box in the middle of the set?

Kai: You'll soon find out in a moments time, but anyway, our first challenge requires us to choose someone from our band or another band to prank call.

Reita: That just sounds uncomfortable as hell..

Kai: Well we have to do it..got any suggestions on who we should call?

Uruha: Aoi? Ruki?

Reita: Nah, they'll know that something's up and start suspecting us.

Kai: Nao? Tora? Miyavi?

Reita: Uh..let's try Nao and Tora..I'll try Tora first. You'll try Nao next then Uru will have to think of someone for his turn.

Kai: Seems fair enough.

Reita: Hai, well here I go. [he pulls out his phone as he began to dial Tora's number]

...

Kai: You have him under "Tiger-kun?"

Reita: That was him not me!

Uruha: At least it beats "Chibi Diva Master 5000" and "Weird Duck".. Tell me again why you have long as hell contact names?

Reita: Because it's my phone and I can do what I want. Oh, shhh, he's picking up!

Tora: Yes, noseless wonder~~~? [he chuckles]

Reita: [in his best female voice] Hi this is Suki from Victoria's Secret, your tiger print G string is ready for pick up, along with your black strap on.

Uruha: [he whispers as he laughs] Put him on speaker!

Kai: [he dies of laughter]

Reita: [he nods as he puts the call on speaker]

Tora: What???? Who is this? Reita you better not be playing with me!

Reita: At what time are you going to be picking up your items sir? [he laughs quietly]

Tora: Reita I swear I'm not playing!

Reita: Shall I put you down for 6:30?