Chapter 21: Sleep well because...

Cover made by playboystiles Comment your thoughts.

Chapter 21: Sleep well because...

I felt a hand move across my back and I shivered from the chills it sent down my spine. I moved closer to the pillow I was hugging and relished in the softness if it. I felt the pillow rise and fall periodically and I cracked my eyes open when I felt a hand come around and move my hair back from my face. The pillow that I was supposedly hugging was indeed a pillow but what was under it was not the bed.

"How did this happen?" I mumbled sliding off Jayden and taking the pillow that had been placed on his chest with me.

The events of last night rushed back to me as I saw Jayden's bare chest come into view with the new mark that decorated his left pectoral. I looked at myself and I felt that under these sheets I was completely naked. I looked around the room and I saw what remained of my shirt hanging from the back of a chair and our pants discarded at the base of the bed. Jayden leaned against the head board of the bed and wore a knowing smirk on his face. My eyes traveled down to his chest and I examined the black tribal mosaic that marked him as a mated male wolf. I looked past him and to my horror I found my bra hanging off the lamp beside him!

Jayden followed my eyes and burst into laughter. "Oh Angel! Don't look so mortified!"

I huffed and fell back on the bed clutching the sheets around me. My body was sore in places I never knew could be sore and groaned from the stiffness of my body. Jayden was still laughing and I felt him lay down behind me and spoon me against his chest. He ran his nose along my neck and kissed his mark on my shoulder. I moaned from the pleasure this simple act sent me and I felt my core tense. My jaw stiffened from the ach in my muscles and mumbled against the sheets.

"What did you say Angel?" Jayden asked finding his way around the sheets to my waist. His warm hands caressed my skin drawing soothing circles.

"I said I hurt. Don't move me." My cheeks burned from embarrassment and once again I heard Jayden chuckle in amusement.

"Don't laugh at me." I said and pulled out of his hold wrapping the sheets tighter around me.

"You are so adorable Angel. What you just said assures me that last night, I rocked your world." He had an arrogant smirk plastered on his face and I shoved him back but instead of moving away from me like I intended he grabbed my hand and pulled me to lay on top of him.

The sheet fell around us and our bare bodies pressed against each other. I moved my body closer to his feeling shy just prancing around naked. Jayden's hand settled on my waist and he brought the other to my cheek. I pulled away enough to look at him and I saw his small smile and affectionate gaze looking back at me.

"Don't feel shy with me Angel. I owe you my life, literally. And I cannot express how happy and in love I feel right now. You are my world and you are mine."

His words warmed my heart and my mind went back to when I first met him in the Black Moon pack house. His existence brought my soul happiness and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man in front of me.

"I love you." I said placing a soft kiss against his lips. I closed my eyes and his hand weaved itself into my hair. His lips moved against mine in a sensual motion that made my core burn with desire.

"I love you Angel" He said against my lips and I felt his hands drop down to my legs and pull them on either side of his body. I pushed myself up on my elbows and bit his lip demanding entrance. He smiled and in one fluid movement he had me pressed down in the mattress with him above me and breaking the kiss for only a second he said,