Chapter 28: Forever and Always...

A/N Sorry for the long wait but this is the last chapter. I feel it fits well as an epilogue so ENJOY!

The Healer's Mate is now #6 in the Werewolf What's Hot list!! Thank you so much everyone! (12•19•15)

Chapter 28: Forever and Always...

It has been two months since Jayden and Alpha Neal signed the treaty between our two packs and since that day my training as heir to the Alpha title has come a long way. Jayden went back and forth between the Black Moon Pack and our lands quite a few times and like now he was over at Black Moon territory to inform his father of his relocation.

Training always started right after my classes at Northern and believe it or not Tony and Andrew were my trainers. Since Kegan was a warrior wolf by blood and had trained Tony and Andrew personally when they were younger, both of them were highly skilled in combat. Tony was my stamina and agility trainer where as Andrew was more of a battle strategies and fighting trainer. Tony was a softy at heart when it came to training and the more time I spent with him one on one I noticed that behind those striking blue eyes he really was trying to make up for hurting me.

But Andrew on the other hand was an ass through and through.

His trainings consisted of me running five laps around the pack house grounds and then running in my wolf form through the forest where he would try to corner me and knock me off my feet. There were numerous times where I would come back to my room covered in bruises, dirt, an leaves.

And it was those nights Jayden would have a talk with Andrew.

Jayden had unofficially moved into my room because every night we would fall asleep in each other's arms on my bed. But last night I saw a note saying he had gone to meet Alpha Cairstay and missing him I had grabbed a t shirt he had left behind which still had his scent on it. I cuddled deeper into my covers trying to warm my body but without Jayden's arms around me I could never feel warm enough. I laid on my side and shut my eyes trying to get in a few more hours of sleep.

The leaves had long fallen off the trees and one thing I was waiting for was a blanket of white snow to cover the ground. The forecast has been hinting towards snowfall but the fact that nothing had remained on the ground irritated me.

If you didn't know I loved Winter and the sight of fresh snow on the ground.

Thinking about snow and winter I didn't notice my bed dip and when an arm came around my waist sending a shiver through me I realised who it was. I stirred and opened my eyes slightly, he had on a sweater and a pair dark washed jeans and his hair was perfectly swept to the side. His grey green eyes smiled back at me as he pulled my blanket around himself as well.

I began to get up to check the time when he pulled me back down beside him.

"It's still dark Angel. Lets sleep for a while." Jayden said barely above a whisper.

Without protest I wrapped my arm around his waist and tucked my head into his neck.

"I missed you." I whispered placing a small kiss on his jaw.

He looked at me and said, "Andrew didn't bother you too much did he?"

I shook my head and smiled at his question. "No he didn't. And he really is helping me a lot so I can't complain. And neither should you."

"I can't help it. You're mine. And as long as I live I will always worry about you." He said placing a small kiss on my lips. "I love you Angel. It's part of the deal."