Announcement

IGNORE THIS YOU CAN CONTINUE READING!

To those who have been reading my Author's notes you may already know this but University has started and the work load is beginning to pile up faster than I expected. However this story has come a long way and I have covered the main story line I had initially planned. Which means The Healer's Mate will come to an end soon.

Yep. You all are going to have to say bye to Layla and Jayden :(

I am planning on writing two more chapters and then an epilogue. I feel it is time to end the story and Remember this is only a draft! There is a high chance that I will revisit and re-write my two books.

Thank You to all who have been continuously voting and commenting. And Thank you to those who have started following me as well.

When the next update will be posted is undecided because I haven't been able to sit down and write. (Even now I am writing this on my phone while on the bus and this creepy guy is looking at me like why is she writing such a long text message...... Oh Shit! He looked at me!)

I'll keep you all posted and please add my story into your libraries or archive it and when I update it will be ready for you all the read!

Until my next update...

NEXT CHAPTER IS UP!