Chapter 10 - Deperssion

=================
Chapter 10

Looking at my clock it read 10:50 Pm . Sighing I began to read the next chapter , a few minutes later my door was swung open .

" Gross , why does it smell so damn depressing in here!"

Turning my body over I was greeted by my best friend, who was currently pinching the bridge of his nose .

" Seriously Mia ! Listening to Riptide while reading isn't a way to solve this situation!"

I rolled my eyes , I could've been worse in my defense. I could've destroyed everything and damage a lot of things!

He let out an overly dramatic sigh

" Since Robin is to busy screwing her mate , I have to play both rolls !"

I'm being rude again aren't I sorry , Robin is my female best friend . No she doesn't go to my school because her mate wanted her with him every second of everyday . So he made her transfer to a schools that twenty minutes away .

" Come on girly ! Get your ass up from that bed ! We have to make a plan to get that human mate of yours " Peter said in a high squeaky voice.

Reminding me about my mate made me whimper, sensing this it made his face soften . Walking towards the bed Peter grabbed me and settled me on his lap .

" Mia darling what's wrong ?" Peter said in a low wanna be female voice.

Thinking about what happen earlier made Rachel and I whimper. Wrapping my arms around his torso , resting my ears on his chest .

" It was awful Peter " I whisper my voice cracking a bit . My tears were falling freely down my cheeks. Not caring if Peter saw , I had to let it out .

" Mia ,what happen ?" Taking a couple of minutes to control my breathing I pulled away to look at him .

" It was awful Peter , Adam came around four to do our project. A little while later I got a text message that was sent from you . After replying back he was asking if it was John , he said he didn't like me 'being with him' that I was his . After that he kissed me , the kiss turned into something more . Before it could get heated he pulled away . Peter you should've seen his eyes and his face . His easy were filled with regret, his lips were pulled into a frown . I heard him saying that he cheated on Quinn , the love of his life . Hearing that coming from your mate destroys you " After telling him what happen I sobbed on his chest . Peter being the good friend he was he stroked my back and hair , whispering sweet things . After a few minutes I pulled away , my tears still falling .

" Thank you Peter for everything " Rolling his eyes he pulled me back for another embrace.

" Mia you silly cat, this is my job . Making you feel better when you're down . Plus I wouldn't have it any other way ,I love you Mia " I mumbled an ' I love you too' which I'm surprised he understood because I mostly said it to his shirt or chest . He pulled away

" Mia ! What do you want to do "
I look at him strangely , which made him roll his eyes .

" Want to watch The Notebook, The Breakfast Club , The Lucky One , A Walk To Remember, Pretty in Pink , The Titanic. While eating a tube of ice cream. Or do you want to go to Burger King and get whatever you like . Of course me the best friend I'll pay "

Wiping my tears away I looked at him and smiled . "What would I do with out you peta?"

" Probably die " I rolled my eyes .

" So why do you want to do ? Or you want to do both ?" I eagerly nodded my head .

" Both Please !" He grinned, standing up he stood in front of me .

" Watch doing peta ?" I could feel him rolling his eyes .

" Jump on my back " I smiled , we would always do this when the
" D-d-did y-y-y-you j-j-j-just
s-s-s-squeal P-P-P-Peter " I said while laughing my butt out .

" Ha ha ha ha , very funny Mia " He said while glaring at me . Still laughing I noticed that Peter duped the ice cream on his shirt and half his face was covered in ice cream. That made me laugh harder .

" Miaaaa stoop , tell me where are my shirts you sneaky rat " He whined

Pointing at my closet he ran . I was now breathing heavily from all that laughing. Coming out of my closet he pointed at me .

" Nothing happen here , got it " Peter said while wiggling his pointer finger . I saluted him

"Ay , Ay Captain " He chuckled

" Come on Mia " While he was walking in front of me, I jumped on his back . Luckily he caught both of us

" What the hell Mia ! " I pouted

" You promised me a piggy back ride "

" No I didn't promise "

I rolled my eyes " It's the same thing "

" What ever floats your boat " He said grabbing my legs to make sure I don't fall.

" Mia ! Mia ! You're choking me ! "

" Sorry !"

I'm very thankful for having a best friend like Peter , he's my person .