Chapter 12 - Broken

==============

             Chapter 12

" I was scared of dentist and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams "

Groaning I tried to make my alarm clock to shut up . Key word tried

" Oh, and they come unstuck

Lady , running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and -"

" Mia! turn off the damn song !"

Confused , I turned around and came face to face with Peters chest . Rolling my eyes I replied with

" I could but your damn arm won't let me go !"

He chuckled " Mia shut up , you know you're a lot stronger!"

" Shut up "

" Why "

" Because your breathe stinks " I said while covering his mouth with my hand . Yanking my hand off he rolled his eyes , before he could answer my song blasted again .

" I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong -"
I pouted

" Peter! My favorite part was coming!" I whined

" Yeah , Yeah . Go change its 7:50 "

" Yes mother "

" IM A MAN ! WHICH MEANS IM YOUR FATHER !"

I waved him off . Entering my bed room , I went directly to my closet to get my undergarments. Founding the ones that I loved I went to my bathroom . 

......

Coming out of the bath room I went to my closet and got my clothes for today . My outfit is simple , a baseball shirt with my high waisted shorts and my white converse ,Leaving my hair out .Running down stairs I saw Peter pacing around the living room.

" What's wrong peta?"

He looked up at me with an worried expression .

" Today's Monday, which means you seeing him . Are you sure you could take it , is Rachel okay ?"

After the incident occurred, Rachel kept whining and whimpers. We haven't talked ever since , I miss my wolf . Closing my eyes I let out a breath, reopening my eyes I nod .

" I'll be fine Peter , I'll be with you and the guys "

He raise a brow

" The 'guys'? What the hell. Mia are you sure ?"

I nod

" Damn sure "

He rolled his eyes " Hurry up , we have to go " he smirked " Since when did Mia Heart gives a damm about being late to school ?"

Now it my turn to roll my eyes

" I've always gave a damm about being late to school , now hurry up "

.............

Getting out of peters black jeep, I'm starting to realize that coming here wasn't the best choice . Why ? Because me being the next Alpha Female makes me be thousand times possessive then a regular wolf . An arm around my shoulder broke me out of my thoughts, looking up I was face to face with stupid Josh .

" Hey Josh " I said through gritted teeth. He must've though I was smiling because he started to grin .

" Hey Mia , still going to my party tonight ?" Shit , should I go ?

No?

Yes?

No?

Yes?

But Adam might be there

Good , you'll make him jealous!

That's never good !

Please !

No Rachel

Pretty please !

Nope

PLEASE , PLEASE

Sighing in defeat I nodded my head.

" Yup , see you around eight "

He grinned showing his white straight teeth

" Great! See you later alligator "

I couldn't help but roll my eyes while laughing .

.........

Going to my Spanish class , guess who I saw across the hall . Ding , Ding, Ding . If you guessed Adam then you were right .He was leaning against the lockers , wearing his black v-neck , jeans with his black and white vans. His soft hair in a ' just got out of bed ' style making him ten times hotter , but he wasn't alone . Quinn was there , touching his body as if he were hers . She's started tracing out his biceps then his strong and well define jaw line . Letting out a low growl when I saw her hand went down to his um thing . Adam must've heard my growl because his head snapped up, his eyes an mind met . His blue and green eyes were staring into mine , as if he was reading my mind . Quinn must've noticed Adam not paying attention to him , she then started to speak.

" Babe , what are you doing? Don't you like it when I touch you there " she purred . Rachel started to growl

What the hell, have she touched him there before ! SHE CANT TOUCH WHATS MINE ! HES FOREVER MINE ! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MATE !
She growled . Adam quickly snapped his eyes off of mine and looked into Quinn's eyes .

" No , baby I'm just feeling tired " he said

Quinn then grabbed his face and smashed her lips on to hers . Their soft kiss was no getting heated . My heart stared to break , I felt tears coming down my cheeks . I then started to get angry, why the hell is she touching what's mine ? Why is her lips on my mates lips ! Only my lips should be allowed in his . Realizing that Rachel was about to take control, I ran outside , I kept running until I was in the woods. When I got there I changed into my white wolf .

Hey my Blue Raspberries ❤️ sorry I didn't post yesterday. I started school on Thursday and all that , but don't worry I have a three day off . So be prepared to be spam with new chapters.
THIS CHAPTER ISNT EDITED!SORRY FOR MY SPELLING.

Lots Of Love,

~ May 🌺