Chapter 11- MOVIE DAY !

========================

Chapter 11

" Oi Peter ! That hurt " I whisper to Peter , making him roll his eyes . Hey!He pinched my arm .

" You didn't leave me no other choice!"

" What do you mean ?" I said innocently , which caused Peter to roll his eyes .

" You wouldn't come downstairs! I was settling everything "

"But Peter the book is getting better !"

" Shut up , you read that every single day!"

" But I loooove it Peter !"

" No you love Cole " He said while smirking .

" That's not true !" Peter let out a dramatic sigh .

" Then you leave me no choice "

" That's what you said la-" I didn't finish my sentence because Peter threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes .

" Peter put me down !!" I said while giggling.  You all must be very confused, well after we went to Burger King Peter thought we should go to Walmart to buy chips, soda , and a lot of ice cream . When we got back , Peter started to set up for our movie day . I then asked Peter if I could go upstairs to the ' bathroom ' ( which obviously I didn't go ) he said yeah, yeah . It took him ten minutes to realize I didn't really go to the bathroom. Anyway back to the present , Peter settled me on the chair couch . him sitting besides me .

" Give me your phone "  He said seriously, which never happens.

" Why Peta?"

He sigh "So you won't get distracted, plus it's Peter and Mias day "

I smiled  " Find Peter "  I said while handling him my phone. He grinned

" Thank you Mia!" He got up and went to the kitchen. Coming back he turned off the lights and handed me my blue snuggie, He then went and grabbed his green snuggie. He then plopped himself on the chair besides me . He then turned and faced me .

" What movie?"

I shrugged " Whichever movie "

He grinned

" The Notebook! "

I laughed " Sure "

We are now in the part where crazy Noah was hanging on the Ferris wheel with one and hand just so Allie could date him , love him . Then Allie pants him , I laughed so freaking hard .  An hour past and thirty minutes past and the movie finished . My god the end had Peter balling , it was so sad .

" Hey Peter are you crying?"

He scoffed

" No there's something in my eye "

I rolled my eyes , sometimes I want to wring Peters neck .

"  Next movie PETER ! "

He laughed " The breakfast Club?"

I nodded.

The brain ,  athlete ,  basket case, princess, criminal .  Love this MOVIE.
Their story's always broke my heart.

The next movie we watched was Pretty In Pink . You gotta love Duckie .

We then watched A Walk To Remember . My goddess I cried during the movie , because of Landon . He's such a cutie . Noticing I was crying Peter placed me on his lap . He asked if we should keep watching movies , of course I replied with a yes .

The last movie we watched was The Titanic. With the one and only LEONARDO DICAPRIO .  Jack and rose are so freaking cute .

After that we watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S ( Joey and Chandler are hilarious) , How I Met Your Mother ( Ted , Barney, Marshmallow,Lilly , and Robin <3). Grey's Anatomy ( Alex and McDreamy) courage the cowardly dog, and Hey Arnold, Saved By The Bell and One Tree Hill .That's all I remember before I fell asleep.

Hey blue raspberries ❤️ the picture above is Mia's  living room . Guys do you want me to write Adams POV for the next chapter?? Just leave a comment .
Bye my Blue Raspberries ❤️👋🏻

Lots of love ,

-  May 🌺❤️