Chapter 15- ' WHAAAT'

==================

        Chapter 15

" You know why you feel sparks ?" He shook his head .

" It's the mating bond "  I answered in a low whisper.  Out of nowhere he jumped back .

" Mating bond ? Which means I'm y-y-your soulmate ?"

I nodded

He widen his eyes

" WHAAAAAT? , that's impossible! I can't be your soulmate . I have Quinn "

I growled when he mentioned her name .

" Yes it's possible, the Moon goddess wouldn't make you mine for no reason and stop mentioning her name "

" What the hell is a Moon Goddess! And I can say Quinn's name all I want . She's mine and I'm hers . No one is going to change that , not even YOU"

My heart broke when he said that . I hold back the tears that are fighting to come out .

" A Moon Goddess is the werewolfs God you idiot  And YOU . BELONG . TO. Me !!"

" No I don't ! I love Quinn not you !"

" If you loved her , you wouldn't have kissed me !"

He looked at me with sad eyes

" That was a mistake, that will never happen again " With that he left.

-------------

After Adam left , I broke down . I sobbed and sobbed until I felt tired . I blocked the min link , so no one can bother me . I looked up towards the sky , where the moon stood with stars surrounding it.

" Jamie why did you leave us . Why did you leave father , mother , Jake and me . Why , I need you . You were suppose to be the Alpha not me . Why did you leave ? We could've been happy , you being the overprotective brother who goes crazy every five seconds . I miss your black hair and your bright green eyes and freckles. I miss you , you idiot. I know father and mother don't remember you because of the rouges but I do . Where are you Jamie , I miss and love you so much. I need your help with Adam . This is hurting me so much , why can't you be here " after that speech I broke down again , and again . After a long time I headed towards my house . I was about knock but someone swung the door open , making me come face to face with a tear face Jake .

" Mia ! Where have you been ! " He said when he tackled me . Making me lose balance make both of us fall over .

" We were so worried , mommy and daddy were so worried. Mia I thought I lost you " I frowned when I saw streams of tears coming out of his blue eyes .

" Bud , don't cry . I'm sorry , I went for a run and I didn't see the time . I'm sorry bud "  he sniffed

" Don't do that again Mia !"

I nod

" I promise " Jake got off of me , I started to stand up but I got tackled again.

" MIA HEART how dare you give me a freaking heart attack !" Peter said

" I'm sorry ? " I asked