Chapter 14- ' you're a-a werewolf (Part 2)

Previously on ' My Human Mate '

Changing back into my clothes, I walk towards Adam who looked confused.
I spoke to soon , his eyes widen with realization.

" Y-y-y-our're a-a were-w-wolf !"he said.

End of chapter 13

=====================

Chapter 14

" Y-y-y-you're a-a were-w-werewolf !" He said . I could only nod ,

" H-h-how ?" I looked at him

" Adam , you cannot tell anyone about this . If you want answers about this you have to swear you won't tell anyone or anything " I said in a serious voice, He slowly nod.

" Y-y-yeah I swear " I smiled

" Good " Settling myself on the log where Adam was sitting , I turned my self over so now we were face to face .

" As you may know I'm a werewolf , but not just any kind of werewolf . I am the soon to be Alpha of the Roodwall pack . " He looked confused , sighing I started to explain .

" An Alpha is the leader , then there's the Beta the second leader and then there's the third in command" he nodded

" Peter is my beta , and Cole is my third in command " His eyes widen

" Peter Black and Cole Greenson are werewolfs "

" Yes they are , they're many werewolfs around here "

" Wow "

" Anyway , as I was saying my pack is the second strongest . Many didn't like the idea of me being the alpha "

" Why ?" He question

" Many werewolfs believe that an alpha should be male not a female , but after a while they accepted me as Alpha . They don't really have a choice "

He chuckled

" My father and mother are Alpha and Luna , which means at the age 18 they will pass me the tittle . If I find my mate "

He looked at me " What are mates "

I sigh " Mates is a short saying for soulmate. All werewolfs find their mates at the age 16 - 18 , when they do find their mates they become very possessive . There is three steps to the mating process. Step one is to find your mate , step two is to mark your mat-"

" Whats a mark?"

" A mark is like a claim , a sign to tell anyone that you belong to someone "

He nodded

" The final step is to mate with your mate "

He forward his brows

" Mate ?"

I started to blush

" To make love or collide "

" Oh , have you found your mate ?"

I felt my eyes going wide

" Y-yeah "

He looked mad

" Who " he said through gritted teeth

I gulped

" It's -"

" It's Peter isn't it "

I forwarded my brows

" I should've known "

I rolled my eyes

" No Adam it's not Peter "

He looked confused " It's not ?"

" Nope " I said while popping the 'p'

" Who is it ?"

I moved closer to him , making us chest to chest . I raised my hand , leading my hand toward his cheek . He leaned into my touch . The sparks that I felt was unbelievable.

" You feel the sparks ?" I said in a whisper. He nodded his head

" Yes I do " I smiled

" You know why you feel sparks ?" He shook his head .

" It's the mating bond "

••••••••••••••••••

Hey my BLUE RASPBERRIES ❤️ How are you guys ?👋🏻🌺
THIS CHAPTER WASNT EDITED!😂

LOTS OF LOVE

~May🌺