If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (14) *WATTY AWARDS*

...the next part is like O_O OMG ADORIBLE...mwuaha but I like being mean so you'll have to wait but uhm TWO POSTS IN ONE WEEK---yeah i did it. 
THUMMBSUPYESS?! 

I kept playing with the sleeves of my black long sleeved shirt, trying to hide my face from all the people who were endlessly staring. I get it, new people but we’re also in Chicago you would think in a school that held 2,500 kids, that getting new kids would be old but… I guess all the new guys weren’t this… old. 

They weren’t twenty or anything, but they might as well be by the way onlookers gawked at Noah, Alex and Andrew. Andrew, just for school, had even shaved his beard and looked for like his brother than ever before with there blonde hair and blue eyes, but they still weren’t blending in with there tight levis and plain t-shirts.

“I don’t think I was the only one that needed a make over.” I whispered to Noah while we were patiently waiting for break to be over. Break was a time for chatting with friends, eating breakfast and doing last minute homework. All four of us were sitting in the band room waiting for it to be over to start Chorus. I don’t think I ever though I would see these three boys  sing in a choir, but when the conductor saw three ‘strapping young men’ she was practically giddy with excitement. 

“I can already tell you’re all going to be basses, but what about you dear?” she asked once she realized we all would be in her chorus. 

“I was a alto in my old school.” I told her quietly and she smiled genuinely. She had had a hard time looking away from Noah and my hands that were intertwined in one another. 

“Good, we need more altos.”

Once she had left we still had ten minutes to kill, and it took the opportunity to yell at Noah.

“Was glaring at those two guys all English class really necessary?” I asked and the twins started laughing. They both had biology first block, and also hated every moment of it. 

“Noah glaring at guys? Why aren’t we in THAT class?” Andrew laughed.

“They were staring at you, and as your.. Boyfriend I felt the need to defend what’s mine.” Noah insisted childishly.

“You’re pathetic.” I groaned. “Besides, we have bigger things to discuss.” The boys looked at me like I was crazy. “You guys stick out like a sore thumb it’s horrible. Amanda is going to be coming in here soon, and she’s going to be too scared to talk to me because of you three. EVERYONE is too scared to talk to me because of you guys. Amanda in English looked in my direction once, and I smiled all nice she looked at Noah and his dangerous glare as these two boys named AJ and William and probably will never look twice.” My eye contact with Noah was intense and the twins just stared at us.

“I’m not letting two guys check you out. I’m making this relationship as real as possible. Now drop it.” I rolled my eyes at Noah and stood up, pulling my hand out of his grasp for the first time in thirty minutes.

“Fine. But you’re taking this ‘contact always’ a little too seriously. I think my hand is chafing.” I stretched my hand as Noah got up from the risers with me.

“I just don’t want you getting any ideas.” Noah insisted. 

“Holy protectiveness. You’re going to start alarming the school if you aren’t careful.” Andrew laughed as Noah reached out for my hand again. I wanted to pull away and give him the dirtiest look ever. My hand was not in the mood of being held, I was not in the mood of being touched. I’m not making any mad dashes for exits why does he need to be touching me.

“So pleased looking.” Alex mumbled happily as Noah scowled at him gripping my hand tighter than before.

Before anything could be said, Amanda walked in with her two extremely large body guards. One stuck by the tiny blonde headed girl, while the other stopped at the door. Both were wearing such black sunglasses I wondered idly if they could even see through them, then realized what stupid that thought was… The body guard’s head didn’t move but I could feel his eyes on my as they surveyed the room.

The one that stayed by Amanda was dressed exactly the same, and Amanda didn’t look pleased to have him beside her. Yeah, she seemed to like her body guards just as much as I liked my ‘boyfriend.’ She had a smile on her face, and was dressed perfectly in tight light blue jeans and a Hollister shirt. Amanda was the girls I made a point to avoid in my school, and now I was forced to try and befriend her. How was that going to work? I’ve been with these guys, for whatever the reason, for months now… have they not noticed how awkward I am? Really…

“Class is going to start in a moment, I’m forced to let go of you because of the group sections. You are not to ask to go to the bathroom or leave the room.” Noah said quietly, leaning close to me just incase someone overheard in this noisy room full of high schoolers.

“I. I. Captain.” I rolled my eyes, making the twins laugh even more. I was glad they could come to school with me, staying here with this over controlling goon. 

The kids in the chorus were preparing for a chorus concert that was coming up in a couple weeks, and until the conductor got copies I was forced to look on with other altos who really didn’t seem to mind but I still felt like a nuisance. Nothing else really seemed to happen. Amanda was a soprano and could really sing, unlike me who was in chorus in my old school because it was an easy credit. 

My next two classes had all three boys in it, and I wondered if Amanda was going to get suspicious having me and Noah in every single one of her classes but she never even so much as looked our way, and the last class of the day just had Noah.

At the apartment, Nate was waiting for us to give him a full report but was disappointed by how uneventful the day was. “What were you expecting? That we would look at one another and suddenly become best friends and she would be allowed to come back here and everything would be okay?!” I demanded, tired from this stupid day.

“A man can hope can’t he?” Nate was surprisingly calm about my rudeness towards him and I had a feeling it was because he knew that I was the only thing standing in between him and Amanda.

The twins seemed to gravitate to our apartment, and I was thankful for that. It was  five o’clock and we were all starving but instead of even bothering to look in the fridge and see if anything materialized the boys just looked at me. 

“What?” I demanded.

“Food.” They all whined simultaneously.

“…You guys act like I have the opportunity to leave here and go grocery shopping. Honestly.” I threw my hands up for the added effect but all the twins did was roll their eyes. 

Thirty minutes later they were back with taco making ingredients and even though they were capable of buying it, they expected I to make it which I did grudgingly driven only by the want of food. The night was going by painfully slow, nothing had been happening since I even came to Chicago but I couldn’t find it in me to complain. This was another day that I had without pain without suffering. They were numbered.