If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (5) *WATTY AWARDS*

My blood ran cold and my eyes widened. What? He made me say thank you for saving me just for him to be able to rape me?! A wicked smile flashed on his face at how scared he made me and he let out a laugh.
“Hah, I was just messing with you. Let the color return to your face.” He rolled his eyes at my expression, finding humor in my horror. Slowly and deliberately letting me see he put the key to unlock the door down the front of his boxers someplace in his waist band. I said nothing about that.
“You’re a sick bastard.” I spat at him as he climbed into bed. Bile burned my throat like the anger ran through me.
“Oh, stop talking dirty I might not be able to contain myself!” He announced happily tapping my nose with his finger, I flinched away from him heavily and without thinking threw myself on the floor. He laughed. “What you planning on doing? Sleeping on the floor?” Noah asked sarcastically, moving over so he was more on his side of the bed but I crossed my arms stubbornly. “Oh, you come equip with pouting too?!” Noah clapped his hands excitedly and I turned around so I could face him and keep my back pressed against a wall. “Stop acting stupid, and shut the light off.” He demanded, and without need to protest I got up and walked slowly the door and flicked the switch. It left us in total darkness, due to the blackness outside and the thick comforter that was nailed to the wall in front of the window.
Immediately my brain started working on how to hurt him, get the key and get the hell out of here.
“Stop getting ideas, and go to bed.” Noah said and I heard the bed moan under his weight as he got comfortable. I walked back to the wall and sat down on the cold floor. If I had the choice of where I slept it would be as far from him as possible.
I could almost hear him roll his eyes, and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see him roll over to face me.
“Girl-”
“Schuyler.” I corrected him immediately and he laughed humorlessly.
“Schuyler… Stop being a stupid girl and get in this bed before I have to get the handcuffs back out. You may not know it but sleeping with your wrist handcuffed to a bed post isn’t exactly comfortable.” He said coldly and I jutted my chin out defiantly. “No. I don’t want to be anywhere near you.” I hissed and slowly Noah moved closer to my side of the bed.
“Girl-”
“Schuyler.” I said through clenched teeth.
“You act like you have a say in this. Now GET IN THIS BED!” He yelled, his voice so full of authority I immediately jumped to my feet with my eyes as wide as saucers. Noah rolled over, laying on his side to be able to face me as he waited impatiently for me to get in.
Slowly I got to my knees and then to my feet and stared down at the bed, my whole body screaming at me to not comply but he lifted the comforter and ushered me inside. I climbed in, immediately on my side, on the edge of the bed to avoid touching him and to not look at him. I felt him creep closer, and closer towards me until I could feel his half naked body looming over me. It made my whole body tense so tightly it began to ache but it was impossible to relax my muscles. It became even more impossible when I felt his breathing down my neck. I held my breath, my eyes watering as I thought about the possible things he was going to do to me. I felt his hand brush down my arm, leaving Goosebumps in their trail, and his mouth pressed against my neck, his soft moist lips making me jump. Clinging to the edge of the bed so I wouldn’t fall off.
Immediately his arm wrapped around my waist and hoisted me further into the bed than I was before, he kept his arm there even after I made a uncomfortable sigh.
I took a deep breath. “I thought you said you were just messing with me…” I breathed, closing my eyes tightly, but he said nothing. “I thought you meant you weren’t going to touch me.” My voice cracked uncontrollably, and I felt Noah shake with silent laughter.
“Don’t get your hopes up darling.” He replied, before pulling his arms away from me and rolling over, swaying the bed while doing so, and left me in a wake of his warm presence, and I shivered in his sudden absence. “Make sure you get your rest, you have a big day ahead of you.”
The night went on very slowly, and even though my whole body ached for release, to go to sleep I couldn’t bring myself to keep my eyes closed. Every bump in the night made me jump, but soon Noah was fast asleep, unable to wake up to my jostling. I couldn’t tell the time, because there was no clock and the sun was blocked out by a quilt.
When my eyes fully adjusted to the darkness that surrounded me, and when Noahs breathing went to a steady snoring I stretched. I could make out everything about Noah, even without light. He had shaggy brown hair, and a big built, though he wasn’t as big as the others. The blanket I had to share with him was already wrapped awkwardly around his body and I could see the tops of his boxers. An idea struck, that I immediately knew was a horrible one, but one I needed to at least attempt.
Lightly I tapped his bare stomach above his belly button, and he didn’t move at all. His skin was warm, and it startled me but I poked just below his belly button, checking to see if he would wake up easily and he continued snoring. Disgustingly, when I touched the trail of hair that grew upwards from his boxers and I could tell there was more things growing then my worry of him waking up.
In the poor lighting, I could almost see the outline of the key in Noahs boxers. I was so close to freedom. Slowly I brought my hand closer, and closer to his… region and just as I worked up enough courage to reach my hands in his boxers and feel my way around- a strong hand gripped my wrist. I let out a squeak of surprise, and looked at Noah who had a very prominent smirk on his face.
“Well… babe. If you wanted it, you could have had it. You’re sending me intense mixed signals.” He said sarcastically, and I just noticed then how strongly I was trying to pull away from him, he just let go of my wrist and it made my fly back. I huffed.
“Screw you,” I said bitterly and he laughed.
“You make it too easy to mess with you, you know that? Keep your hands out of my pants, and go to bed.” and with that he rolled over and went back to bed, leaving me sitting up just staring at him blankly.

i dont know why this didnt work...but. here you go again.