Asking me out

I woke from a peaceful sleep with no nightmares and found Peeta's side of the bed empty, then had so many theories in my head , the Capitol took him again , he had a horrible flashback and killed himself or he just left me that was the worst one. I sprinted towards the stairs and when I was halfway down I stopped and could smell bread and I could hear soft singing coming from the kitchen I quietly creeped up to the kitchen door and opened it slowly to see Peeta singing to himself as he was baking. I realised he was singing the valley song:
"Down in the valley, the valley so low
Hang your head over, hear the wind blow
Hear the wind blow,dear, heart the wind blow
Hang you heard over,hear the wind blow
Roses love sunshine, violets love dew
Angles in heaven know I love you
Know I love you, dear, know I love you
Angels in heaven know I love you
If you don't love me, love whom you please
Throw your arms 'round me, give my heart ease
Give my heart ease,dear give my heart ease.
"Peeta you're a brilliant singer" Peeta jumps and turns to me and blushes "thank you " he says sheepishly. I run up to him and jump in his arms which surprises him and we barely manage to stand as his prosthetic leg isn't as strong as a normal leg. I give him a passionate kiss and he breaks away and I look at him confused when he dumps flour all over me, I shrike and grab some eggs next to me and throw them at him, he laughs and throws more flour at me I laugh and jump on him and this time we fall and I kiss him, when the door opens and no surprise it's Haymitch. He stands there amusement written on his face as he stares at us" you okay sweetheart yo look a little white" he laughs and then shouts on his way out "clean up you too Effie is coming today, I think she might kill you if you look like that" and he shuts the door. I smile up at Peeta and say "come on then you can use the guest bathroom" "thanks" he has a massive grin on his face as he followed me up and as I get some of his clothes from my room he takes of his shirt when I walk back in all I can do is stare at his muscular chest and he is beautiful when I look back at him, he looks at me amused and says "take a picture it will last longer" I blush and say "I don't need a picture as long as I have you" he smiles "I .. I was w..wondering if you would ..um.. go on a date with me and be my g..girlfriend for real" he manages to get out I walk over to him and say "I would love too" and I kiss him and walk back to my room for a shower.