Wedding

It was the morning of my wedding, Effie would not let me and Peeta stay in the same bed as its the only rule from the "Capital" she kept. I thought I would of had a range of nightmares since Peeta wasn't there to comfort me but I slept soundly. I just kept thinking about the wedding, before I could think about it too much Effie, Joanna and Annie all burst into my room shouting "it's your wedding day , it's your wedding" I smiled at them and Effie said "alright out of bed,we have a lot of work to do today" I jumped out of bed and went to get my robe off the chair and saw Peeta in the window from his house as Haymitch and him were staying there, I smiled and him and he grinned back. I then had to sit for 3 hours getting a full spa treatment , my nails done and my hair. Effie gathered everyone in my bedroom and and said her little speech "I am so proud of my victors, and I am so sorry for the things that happened to you Katniss" she started crying and I gave her a hug. "Right lets get this show on the road" Joanna says " right of course places everyone" I am directed by Effie to wait behind the double doors , when Haymitch appears beside me "I am proud of u sweetheart" I smiled at him "thanks Haymitch" "right, let's get u hitched" the music started and Annie and Joanna started walking down the isle "ready" I took a deep breathe "ready" we started to walk through the doors and when we got to the isle I saw him, the love of my life, my everything. He was grinning and he stared at me through my walk. When we arrived at the alter, Haymitch placed my hand in Peeta's and said to him "if you hurt her, I will hurt you" Peeta nodded and he turned to me. The service was flying by, my favourite moment of the service was now apon Peeta and me, the priest said to Peeta "you may now kiss he bride" he smiled at us and then Peeta pulled me to him" I love you Mrs Meelark" "I love u too Mr Mellark" and then we sealed our bond with a kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped,the reception was in our house and garden, it went quite quick with everyone congratulating us and wishing us luck with our lives. I briefly talked to my mother and she said congratulations and she is happy that she is going to be a grandma. Peeta and I barely had time together only when everyone left did we kiss and then went up to bed. "I love you Katniss and our baby, I am so lucky I have you too." "No Peeta, I am the one who is lucky , you save me from my nightmares every night and you are so kind and giving , Haymitch was right, I could live life times and never deserve you" Peeta looked and me lovingly " when did he say that" "when they announced we had to go back in the arena's for the quell" he kissed me "I will never stop loving you Katniss Mellark" "and neither will I Peeta".