Date

After my shower I head back into the spare bedroom to check on Peeta, he had his back to me and I said "alright Peeta what do you want to do for our date" he turned and his eyes were a stormy grey colour which was when I realised he was having a flashback, "you Mutt, you killed my family" I walked back as Peeta approached me "Peeta, come back to me please, please I love you, stay with me" "always" that's how I knew he was back, I jumped on him and kissed him "I love you Peeta" I say softly "I love you Katniss , Did I hurt you?" My boy with the bread he always is looking after me." I'm fine , honest anyway what are we going to do for our date" I ask with curiosity "hmmmm something special, what about a picnic" I thought about where to have it and then I remembered the lake. "I know where, you cook and I'll get blankets and arrange the spot" he smiled and kissed my forehead . "I will go and get started". Half and hour later we are ready for the picnic, we are walking through the woods and I laugh as Peeta is so loud, he sighs and says "I am still not very quiet" I stop and turn around and kiss him "it doesn't matter at least your here with me" he grins and we keep walking until I say " Peeta shut your eyes" he does I guide him to the lake and then I tell him to open them, he looks around in awe." It's amazing Katniss, I love it". I smile and say "my dad brought me here when I was small, I haven't shown anyone, not even Gale" Peeta leans down and kisses me "I feel very lucky then and I am the happiest man alive as I have a beautiful girlfriend who can show me amazing places like this and I love her so much, you can't invent words for it" I blush hard and look at Peeta "and I have an handsome boyfriend , who is funny, caring , is good at singing and I love him so much it hurts" we gaze into each other's eyes and before we know it it's time to go home. "Peeta, can you stay with me tonight"  I ask ask as we walk in to my house, he smiles and says "always".

It's been 6 weeks since Peeta and I started dating for real, we basically live in each other's houses, so Peeta suggested that I move in with him and now I am all settled in. We decided for me to move into Peeta's house because mine had to many memories of my little duck. We are happy and in love, Haymitch finds it horrible when we are around him but I think he is happy for us , Effie comes around a lot especially to Haymitch's, Peeta and I wonder if their dating but they haven't told us yet. Peeta is often in town helping to rebuild the bakery, it's nearly the time for the re-opening ,which most of the district is attending. Annie and Finn our coming to stay for 2 weeks and they are arriving tomorrow and our staying in my old house. Johanna is also coming to stay, she is staying with Annie. I haven't heard from my mother since arriving back in 12, I miss her but I am more angry she abandoned me and I am even more mad at Gale since he scampered off to district 2 without an apology and a goodbye.