Announcement

Peeta and I are now at the hospital and are heading to reception as we approach the receptionist, Peeta calmly says "we are here to see Dr Simpson about my wife-to-be pregnancy" the lady looks up and is frozen in shock as she sees its us Peeta clears his throat and the lady looks at the computer and says "take a seat". Five minutes later we are in a room and a lady walks to us and says "I am Dr Lucy Simpson I will be your midwife through  your pregnancy but I prefer to be called Lucy, Miss Everdeen please lie on the bed, I do and she lifts my top up and puts some jell on, I shiver "it's cold" I say , Lucy laughs and then she looks on a screen and says "Miss Everdeen" I interrupt and say "please call me Katniss" Lucy smiles and carry's on "Katniss you are about 4 weeks and your baby is healthy" Peeta squeezes my hand and I smile " come back in about a month and a half and we shall see how you are doing"we thank her and leave. Once we are back home I tell Haymiych there has been a change of plan and they are all coming to our house for tea, he tells the others and before long we are all in the sitting room after we have had a delicious meal Peeta cooked us, Peeta stands from his seat and I take his outstretched hand "Everyone we have an announcement to make " Peeta smiles at me I smile back "I asked Katniss to marry me and she accepted" everyone got up to hug us but Peeta put up his hand and he nodded to me and we say at the same time as we rehearsed "I'm pregnant" they all screamed and came to hug us and after that there was a voice at the hall "Catnip you're p..p..pregnant" I turn to see a sad Gale " i am Gale and I am sorry but if you are going to be jealous I can't be your friend" he has a small smile and says "I am happy for you , I can see he makes you happy" he turns to Peeta "if you harm her or anyway hurt her, I will steal her from you and then kill you, understand" Peeta nods and shakes Gale's hand. Gale leaves after and so does every one else. Peeta and I are in our bed curled up together when he asks "who do you want at the wedding" " Annie,Finn,Jo,Haymitch,Effie obviously and my prep team and if Gale wants to , oh and Tom Gale's friend, who do you want honey" "I don't mind as long as I get to marry you but what about your mother" I sigh into his chest and mumble "fine I will ring her tomorrow" Peeta kisses my head and then I him murmur "I love you Katniss Mellark" I smile "I like it but your forgetting two things" "what that" he asks sweetly "1,I love you more and 2 what our we going to call our baby" " I want to keep your plant tradition, what about Willow Primrose Mellark for a girl" I smile " I love it and for a boy Rye Gale Mellark" he kisses me and we both sleep peacefully in what feels like forever.