Jovenshire x Reader One Shot

Not All Jumpscares Are Bad

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/N)'s POV
Josh was in his office recording a new Top 5 video for his channel, this topic being about jumpscares. Last week Josh jumpscared me which resulted in a broken plate and my lunch on the floor, my poor sandwich didn't deserve that way to go. So, being the mastermind I am, I decided to jumpscare him as a way of revenge, fitting for his video. ;)

I had snuck into his house since he gave me his key a while ago and was outside his office door. Luckily, his door was a smidge open so I could hear him talk and I could scare him easily. I waited for him to get to his Top 1 and as he announced it, I barged in with a mix of a laugh and a scream. He screamed then placed a hand on his heart, " Oh my God (Y/N)! Jesus Christ, you scared me! " he said loudly, trying to even oit his breating and calm down. I laughed and got in the shot, " And the top 1 jumpscare goes to me! Thank you, thank you! " I say, giving a little bow at the end. " And that was for my sandwich last week you ass! " I laughed, turning to Josh and pointing at him. " Be glad that I love you, otherwise I would have tackled you! " he said, laughing as well, not realising what he said. My laughter died quickly, " You, you love me? " I asked quietly, just shocked. His laughter died just as quick and then his eyes got wide as he realised as to what he just confessed. I then got a boost of confidence, kissing him on the cheek before smirking, saying " The feeling's mutual too, dork. " and walked out the room. As I walked, there was silence for a few moments but then I heard loud steps from a wild Jovenshire, racing to catch me. I continued to walk with the widest shit-eating grin on my face, knowing what I would suspect.

Author's Note
So, that was my first one shot! I hope you liked it and that it wasn't too bad. I was thinking if making a Destery Smith/Cap'nDesDes one shot next but idk, we'll see. I hope you liked it and want more!