kkcomics x Reader One Shot

Just Shut Up And Let Me Watch Supernatural

You were having a lazy day, you normally would do something productive but it was the holidays currently and you would go out trick-or-treating later in the evening. And Kyle was currently recording a video for his channel so you had nothing to do, at least what it seemed like until you had the genius idea that you could go and watch something spoopy as it was Halloween. You had a lot of options but you settled on Supernatural, one of your favourite shows of all time. (A/N If it's not, just pretend for the plot please XD) You had all the seasons of DVD so you popped in season 1 and started watching, remembering the old episodes and smiling the entire time, well that and you got to stare at Jared Padalecki's and Jenson Ackles' handsome faces. Time flew by and Kyle came into your shared bedroom and was going to ask you if you would like to do something but he saw you watching Supernatural. " Babe? " Kyle asked softly, making you jump and look at him, " Oh hey babe, what do you need? I'm just watching Supernatural. " Kyle smiled and then asked, " Would you like to do something with me? " You just shook your head and returned your gaze to the TV screen. Kyle sighed and flopped onto you, constantly mumbling the question if you would like to do something till you looked at Kyle and said, " Kyle, shut up and let me watch Supernatural.