Markiplier x Reader

Best Drunk Confession

No One's POV

Mark was filming a Drunk Minecraft with Bob and Wade, and you were a special guest! Everyone had their own drink, usually a mix of something. You guys were doing another parkour map and you were already a few drinks in and were very tipsy right now as well as Mark and Bob but Wade was almost drunk, and you were at the point where you would agree to anything.

Bob decided that he had the grand idea of where the person that had to take a shot, had to admit something and since you all thought that was the best idea ever, you all agreed to it.

~ Skip to a few minutes later and plenty of shots brought to you by Tiny Box Tim :D ~

You and Mark had to take a shot since you both fell and you sighed, " I'm gonna go first, I really like someone who is recording with me right now and he isn't in a relationship currently. " you admitted, the alcohol flowing through your body helping you confess your not so subtle crush on Mark. " And I like this girl that I'm recording with, who is also not in a relationship. " he admitted, a drunk, sheepish smile on his face. You smiled widely, the shit-eating grin almost hurting from how amazing you felt and how wide the smile was on your face. " And (Y/N), how about the next time we meet, we go on a proper date? " he suggested. In the meantime, Bob, Wade, Molly and Mandy were listening silently to what was happening and smiles on their faces since they knew you two liked eachother and everyone else knew as well but you two, oblivious people, well love makes people blind. You smiled and nodded, " I would like that Mark, I can't wait. " Mark was smiling widely as well, " I can't wait to see you too. " And in both of your minds, you two were imagining the next time you meet.

Author's Note
Hello! I have 2 requests and I will be getting to them soon! I hope you liked this little Mark imagine, and on the topic of Mark, what do you think if his pink hair? What do you think of Sean/jacksepticeye's green hair? I personally think they can rock it. But so, I will see you guys in the next part, bye bye! *wave*