Ch. 3

The next day, Mal woke up to a dark cloud over Auradon. Evie was already awake and panicking. Auradon was never cloudy or rainy it was always sunny and happy. It was always a perfect place where nothing sad and gloomy was.

"Mal! You're awake. I think something's wrong." Evie panicked. Mal got out of bed and used her magic to get herself ready.

"Me too. You go tell the boys while I go get Ben. We'll meet up and Jay and Carlos's room." Mal instructed. They both ran off in opposite directions down the hall. When Mal reached Ben's room, the feeling of something being wrong grew stronger. She pushed the door open and saw Ben was standing by his window looking out at his parent's palace. He turned when he heard her enter the room and Mal knew something was definitely wrong.

"Mal, we need to go to the palace." he said.

"What? Why?" Mal asked.

"I saw her fly in with all the others. They're back for revenge and they've already made it here." Ben answered.

"I have no idea who you're talking about." Mal told him.

"Maleficent. She brought back all the villains and they're in the castle right now. That's why everything's dark and gloomy." he replied. He grabbed Mal's hand and they raced down to Carlos and Jay's bedroom where Evie, Jay, Carlos, Doug, Dude, Paisley, and the puppies were. They seemed to sense something was wrong because Copper and Coal were whimpering. Sophia and Harley were on Evie's lap but when Mal and Ben entered, Sophia got up and ran over to Mal, begging to be picked up. Mal picked up Sophia then sat down by Evie with Ben on her other side.

"Ben said Maleficent and the other villains invaded the castle." Mal blurted out.

"What? No, that means Maleficent has access to her magic again. We'll never be able to defeat them all." Evie stated.

"We have to find out what they're doing in the palace before we make any attack plans." Doug suggested. "And we want to make sure the other students know not to leave campus."

"Got it. Mal, lets go make an announcement." Ben said. He and Mal got up and went down to the main office. There was a speaker system that would announce things all over campus, even in the dorm rooms, but only certain people with keys could get to it. They noticed all the teachers and adults were gone. They left at night to their own homes while the kids had to stay in their own rooms on campus. But they weren't allowed to come back by the villains.

"Ben, they're all gone." Mal stated. Ben turned on the speakers and made the announcement.

"Students of Auradon Prep, this is King Ben. I know you're probably all wondering what's going on but sadly we don't know yet. Until we do, you must all stay in the dorm area. You can go to the cafeteria but not outside or off campus until further notice by me." Ben said. All the kids went back to their dorm rooms and the campus went silent. Ben and Mal went back to Jay and Carlos's room to find everyone standing and with a plan.

"We made a plan." Evie told them.

"We'll have to go in disguise. Any of us with trade mark signs will be guards, wearing helmets and armor to hide them, the others can be servants or maids." Doug said. Ben nodded.

"Alright. Let's do it."