Ch. 4

"Mom! Dad." Sophia barked. They hadn't been able to find their parents once Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Doug had left.

"Where's mom and dad we can't find them?" Coal asked. Then Harley ran up to them. She had been looking elsewhere in the room.

"I can't find them...but I heard earlier they were going to the castle in disguises because a villain has taken over Auradon. " she told them. This was news to the other puppies who were instantly interested in what their sister had to tell them.

"Well then, we need to go out in disguise to see what is going on and find mommy and daddy." Sophia exclaimed. She wanted to be a hero and save the day, along with her parents.

"What could our disguises be though?" Copper questioned. The puppies thought long and hard before Harley got an idea.

"We can be terrifying puppies that make the villains run in fear!" she suggested.

"Yeah! Coal, come get the paint!" Copper yapped. Coal and his brother jumped onto Carlos's dresser to get the red and black paint. They accidentally knocked it over, falling onto the floor. The paint splattered all over them.

"Well, we don't need to put paint on us." Coal smiled. Copper agreed while their sisters rolled their eyes.

"Idiots." the girls mumbled. Harley and Sophia had rolled in the red paint but it looked more pink and grey than red and black. The pattern on the puppies are the same. Black, or grey, with red, or pink, stripes. They looked like cartoon tigers.

"We look scary!" Coal happily barked.

"Let's go!" Sophia commanded. So then the puppies headed out to find their parents. They were sniffing around when they saw them in the principle's office so they ran to their parents.

"Mom! Dad!" they all barked.

"Pups, what are you doing here" Dude asked.

"We're gonna defeat the big bad villains!" Sophia and Harley proudly answered. They lifted their heads and smiled.

"When will you two listen?" Paisley sighed. If her pups had found the villains, they would have been in big trouble. It's not safe for puppies to be around dangerous villains.

"Never." Harley replied. Paisley had a feeling she would have problems with these two. They are to much like her when she was a pup.

"Well, now that you've found us and know we're safe, you and your mother need to go back to the room." Dude said.

"What? No!" all the puppies groaned. Paisley didn't understand why Dude didn't want her to go with him and the others. But if she was unable to go, so was he.

"Yes. And we're all going back." Paisley said, looking at Dude.

"But..." all of them, even Dude, whined.

"No buts about it. Let's go." Paisley said.