Ch. 6

While everyone was asleep the puppies were wide awake. They wanted to help save the day. The puppies still had their paint on since Carlos didn't have time to clean them up before going out again.

"We need to get out of here and help them take the villains down." Sophia said. She wanted to be a hero just like her parents were before the puppies were born.

"Don't you think we should, I don't know, get some sleep!" Copper suggested. Coal agreed with him, being a tired little puppy.

"We need to help! Even though we are tiny, we are mighty. Remember that you two!" Harley said. She and Sophia looked around the room, trying to find a way out. It took them a while since they were small and they couldn't quite reach everything.

"Whatever, just let me sleep!" Coal whined, while closing his eyes. Copper agreed and also closed his eyes. Harley climbed on a chair next to the door, reaching for the handle and somehow turning it and opening the door. She ended up falling on her brothers, waking them up.

"Ow!!" Copper and Coal yelped, jumping up from the ground and glaring at their sister.

"Come on!" Sophia barked. She ran out the door and down the hall with Harley following. Copper and Coal growled before following their sisters down the hall and around the corner. They turned a second corner and ran into 101 Dalmatians.

"Are you the 101 Dalmatians?" Coal asked. Sophia and Harley rolled their eyes at their brother. Of course they were! There were 101 of them and they were dalmatians.

"Yeah. And we need help." Jewel, a dalmatian, said. She was at the front of the pack of puppies.

"What kind of help?" Harley asked, wanting to help with something.

"Help us take down the women that stole us long ago... Cruella De Vil!" Lucky answered. He was even scared of the name.

"Ok, we will help take down Cruella herself just not her son, Carlos, he's changed."Copper replied. He was worried they wanted to hurt their human friends.

"We know he helped us once or twice in the past." Pongo stated. Purdy, Paisley, and Dude walked up behind him, smiling.

"Mommy, daddy what are you doing here?" Sophia asked, very confused. They had left their parents in the room and left. How could they be here as well?

"We know you pups want to be heroes like us so we thought we could show you how to do it." Paisley answered, looking at her pups.

"Really?" all the pups barked, really wanting to help and be heroes.

"Yes, you wouldn't give up anyways would you?" Dude teased, looking at all the pups.

"Nope, a hero never gives up when it gets tough!" Coal and Patch barked, both acting like their fathers.

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's get moving." Pongo said, standing tall and proud next to Dude who is also standing as tall and proud as a little dog could. They all start heading to Cruella's head quarters on the far side of the school. They walked in, ready to go and waiting to strike, developing a plan in the shadows.