[1/8]

The Jewels Within Her Eyes;

Bolin walked within one of the many streets of Republic city as Pabu lazily hung himself out of the his shirt. The air around them was very humid, as the sun shone brightly upon the city which was presently being rebuilt. Once again, the Earthbender was left roaming the streets of Republic city with a distressed expression, due to the fight he had an hour ago with his girlfriend,Opal. The usual gleeful male, now and for the past few days, wore an expression of sorrow that did not suit him. And this was all because of the fights that often occurred these days between Bolin and Opal. It seemed as if no matter what he did, even after they defeated Kuvera, they would always end up arguing about one thing or the other.

The Earthbender sighed, as he kicked a rock in the middle of the foot-path, a pout appearing on his face.

"Why Pabu!?" Bolin inquired, dragging his hands down his cheeks. "Why do we fight so much!? I even bought her chocolates, only to have them thrown at my face. What happened to my sweet Opal?" He asked the Fire Ferret, who squeaked in response, causing the male to sigh.

"It's just not the same anymore. The feelings we once had... aren't the same anymore," Bolin muttered, glancing towards his left. When he did so, his eyes widened at the small hut of a shop, that was decorated with different flowers. In front of the shop, countless of different types of flower pots stood on display. They ranged from a white lily to a Middlemist camellia. The exterior walls of the shop was painted white with flecks of floral patters on top. Beside the Victorian styled entrance, on each side, there were two medium-sized windows, in which more flowers were displayed. Some of the flowers that were settled on the window sill inside the shop, hung out of the opened window, further decorating the outer white walls. On top of the entrance, there was a tilted board on which it read the shop's name. Bolin read the board which had, 'Floral Divine' written on it. Then, Bolin's eyes drifted towards the right window of the shop, where he saw a female arranging some flowers.

At first glance, Bolin perceived her to be an average girl, an unimportant stranger on the street, because why wouldn't he? Nothing screamed special about her, and she appeared to be competently average. Average height, plain dull clothes, the front shorter part of her hair pinned back, and the rest left loose messily. Meanwhile, her bitten nails working professionally with the flower arranging. Absolutely nothing was extraordinary about her... That was, until she lifted her head and made an eye contact with Bolin. Instantly, the jade-eye coloured male felt himself freeze, and become transfixed by the beauty within her eyes.

Her eyes were average [E/C], and that is not what caused Bolin to freeze. It was the vivid emotion within them, a rare glisten with her irises, a glow that Bolin had never seen. The spark within her eyes was the type of spark that one felt when they began a new relationship with someone they really cherished.

It was the spark that Bolin felt when Opal became his girlfriend. However now, that spark was dead.

But now, there he was. Staring at her glowing eyes that held a spark that everyone experienced, but never continuously held onto. But with her, it was something that he never saw before. A spark clearly visible within a pair of eyes.

The black-haired male was completely immersed by that spark, as only one thought ran within his mind.

Her eyes sparkle like jewels... I want to know more about the jewels within her eyes.

_____________________________________________________________

Remember to vote, and please leave some nice comments! :)

Feel free to follow me too! ^.^