[8/8]

Roaring Tides:

The sound of chiming bells filled the premises, as the silvery notes of the lyre accompanied the chiming bells, bringing an unique sooth melodic to the music. The gentle speck of the faded soft violin notes in association with the delicate piano hums emphasized the grace of the doll that spun elegantly within the music box. The small child awed at the the beauty of the music box, as it spun the lever, causing the doll to spin a bit faster. Simultaneously, a low mellifluous voice began to sing which the small girl presumed was a story of the dancing girl within the music box. It sang:

Deep within an enchanting forest, lived an ordinary lass, with her bare-feet, long hair, and eyes which sparkled like still ice bubble, she twirled and twirled on the tip of her toes, singing melodies delicate as a child.

A run-away prince whom had sneaked out of the castle, stumbled upon her melodic song. Astonished by the beauty of her voice, his eyes went wide in the wild.

An young adolescent walked out of her home which was balanced on top of a tree, and with her bare feet, she climbed down the tree with extreme ease. Her curly, bushy hair flew behind her, as she began to skip down the path of her destiny, humming sounds which brimmed with ecstasy. She skipped past lustrous jade trees, a crystalline cerulean river flowing beside her. As the young girl skipped, she sniffed the smell of nature around her, closing her eyes to savior the peaceful moment. Then, a huge smile appeared on her face and as it did, she twirled around in joy. However, because her eyes were closed, she did not see the root that laid ahead of her, and this resulted in her tripping over it. She yelped as she was falling, her hair flying back. However, before she could meet the dirt, soil of the ground face-first, a muscular, firm and strong arm wrapped around her waist. The young adolescent yelped when this happened, and the more so, when the owner of the muscular arm pulled her back, causing her to stand up straight, her back hitting against his chest. A pink hue appeared on the female cheeks as she felt a shiver run down her spine at the new sensation of a firm chest against her back.

The young girl turned towards her savior, the pink hue spreading further across her cheeks when she met enrapturing emerald eyes.

With pink cheeks, and a small stammering voice, she said, "T-Thanks."
The owner of the emerald eyes, blinked before a contagious grin appeared on his face, and he said, "My pleasure. In return, can the beautiful maiden such as yourself, enlighten me with your name?" He inquired, his emerald eyes gleaming at her.

"[N-Name]," The [H/C] female answered, her fingers fidgeting in anxiousness. "Yourself?"

The raven-haired male's grin widened as he said, "Bolin. I must say, that I found your humming and twirling to be endearing. I hope to catch a glimpse of it again," He said, giving a splendid smile. Then, he waved as he begin to walk away. Without knowing, his compliment had caused the [H/C] female's heart to quicken its pace, as her blush widened, and she returned his wave.

[Name] felt certain that despite his wish to see her once again, he would not. However, she was utterly wrong.

The small girl pulled the music box closer to her ear, as the mellifluous voice of the singer, sang the next verse.

The ordinary lass was terribly wrong for thinking that she would not see the prince again, as they encountered each other on their second meeting. This second meeting caused them to wish to see one another once again. However, the consequences of this wish would lead them to wish they never met each other in the first place.