Chapter 9: A final decision

Still in Magnolia Fairytail, Serena and Ash decide which magic to finally use

I'll be posting more frequently from now on so please send me feedback or any desired ships if you are like Mirajane and I!!! I literally ship people on the street so yeah.

Onto the chapterrrrr (in
Magnolia)
------------------------------
~Serena's POV~

A light came in from the
window like a beam and shone with pink and light blue highlights. as the light faded a silhouette formed of a short girl.

"Serena, Absol, meet Mavis." Said Makarov.

The girl came down to me and held my hand. it shone as bright as the girl did when she arrived, then a tattoo engraved itself in pink  on my arm.

"You are the one, the girl from the other dimension with the fairy aura. This--" she signalled to my tattooed arm." is Fairy Glitter."

I felt a foreign energy run through my veins and the more it wandered within me the stronger I felt.

"Mmm-avis?" I said

"Yes."

"How can I?"

"you and I will train in secrecy of the guild's walls; only the guild are to know about you and your powers, if you ever need to use your magic in public, you shall say you use ancient magic."

-- -- -- -- --
~Ash's POV~

*Knocks on Makarov's door* "Master Makarov?" I call

Master opens the door.

"Yes, Ash?" he asks

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, about what?"

A voice from the inside says "Let him come in."

Makarov opens the door for me and I look inside, I see this new girl along with Serena and Absol.

Serena's arm glowed in a light pink tone.

"Come in Ash."

I stood there speechless.

*Fast forward to where Mavis finished explaining who she is and why Serena's arm glowing*

"Cooooool" I said

"So, Ash." Mavis said "What type of mage are you?"

I itched the back of my head looking down. Mavis came and put her hand on my head.

"wha-"

"shh."

Everyone looked at us. Gramps looked at us and smiled; Absol smiled aswell. Serena kept starting with her gaw dropped a little.

"Metronome." Mavis said "This is the magic you were destined to practice.  since it is a new magic to our world, it was harder for you to figure out your magic unlike Clemont and Bonnie."

"So Serena has a new magic too???"

"No, Serena has a magic entitled to only our guild."

"Oh okay... So how does 'Metronome' work"

"Just like how it works when you use it in battle" Said Absol

"You mean I can use any move pokemon know? Like Mew?"

"Yes" Replied Mavis

"Ember!" I open my hand to find a small flame. "WOOOOOW"

"Legitimate right?" Said Absol

"Yeah! "

"You guys need to train together tho to be able to strengthen and extend your abilities and energy." Said Gramps

"We all will meet on the ceiling to train starting tonight. Get Bonnie and Clemont." Said Mavis

"Okay!!" Serena beamed

"Will do" I said

"Now you guys can go" Gramps said "Absol stay please"

"Sure Gramps"

-------------

Next chapter will be in the pokemon world ;)