Chapter 2.5 : Pshyco Cut

Hello minnaa~~

Fairy Tail will take part in this chapter, so whenever I switch the universe I will add a series of ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

between worlds so basically: Imma start blowing your minds 😉

😋onto the chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ash's POV~

"Heheheheh" she's so cute trying to hide her feelings from me... *blush* why did I think that out? Anyway... Did Proffessor Sycamore just say something? .... It would be weird if I ask what he said.... I'll just wait till we go to the battle stage.

*5 minute time skip*

We're finally there!!! What pokemon should I use against Absol? hmmmmm maybe Pikachu. Pikachu and Absol are getting along afterall! *glances at Pikachu on Absol's back* Pikachu takes off and stands on the ground. the I look towards professor Sycamore.

"Okay, I just figured out a way to know Absol's moves." The professor started, " This machine over there *points out at a computer with a cam* will detect Absol's moves. Absol *looks at it* Will battle against Ash and Pikachu single handedly." He suggests," Absol *turns to it* please, Try to use all your moves." Absol nods. "Okay! You ready Ash?" Says prof. Sycamore. "Ready!!!" I say enthusiastically.

Pikachu and I move to the end where the machine is and Everyone's sitting. Absol treads to the other side. Proffessor Sycamore goes to sit behind glass with the rest of the professors analysing the battle.

~Clemont's POV~

This room is pretty much closed on us.... That awkward feeling in my gut always means trouble... Anyway, I hope no one is severely hurt. Okay! let's see how this battle goes! *turns to Bonnie and Serena petting Denne* "Hey!" I said, "You girls should concentrate on this battle! It'll also be the first time you see an Absol battle Bonnie!" Bonnie and Serena giggle with joy "Emhmm!" Bonnie says agreeing in a cute way. "Awwww, you love your sister don't you" Serena teases me. I feel an electric vibe on my cheeks, Serena is very cute... I just wanna cuddle with her like Bonnie cuddles with Denne! *Starts to blush harder* (MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YES! The fated Love-Triangle ;) Wait till you see what else Imma be doing to you this chapter *evil smirk*)

The battle starts! I actually love how Ash battles, even though I know he's my love-rival..... He defiantly loves his pokemon enough to never let them down even if he loses a battle..

"Have the honor Absol!" Ash says

"Absoll!" Absol thanks Ash

"Get ready to dodge, Pikachu!" Ash warns

"Piiikaaa" Pikachu seems determined...

Proffessor Sycamore puts on some battle music to spice things up, I always feel butterfrees in my stomach when I listen to that beat!

Absol starts with the old school shadow claw, Pikachu dodged that easily.

"Pikachu use Thunder bolt!!"

"Pikaaaaaa~" Pikachu collects energy

"AAAAb~" What is Absol doing?

"Chuuuuu"

"Soooool"

They both launch the same attack!!! Incredible! I glance over at proffessor Sycamore who literally can't stay on his seat!... Is that drool? I glance over at the amused Bonnie who one day might deafen my left ear if she keeps this up! And Serena who for some reason is Blushing!?? I hope she doesn't like Ash.... I mean what is there not to like about him?!? Hmph! I'll think about that later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip to 8:25*

~Lucy's POV~

It's a little darker than usual tonight... Kind of creepy... *hears footsteps behind her and subliminally starts walking faster and stiffening up*

"Hmph!" I really hope this is not a molestor! Or I might rip this skirt doing a 'Lucy Kick' again... *A hand grabs my shoulder* "who are you?" I said in my deepest,most mature voice. And suddenly I see a candle lit to the other side... wait? is that a finger? "Natsu?!" I turned around, "Yeah! Lucy!" He smiled... I love his smile *Blush* "What are you doing here?? " I said quizzically. "I can't leave you walk alone on a dark night, Luce! You might get hurt!" He says. *I blush harder* "Yo Luce, What's wrong with your face? " He points out. "Nnn-Nothing!" I lied. "Just feeling a little hot from the Ramen I ate, It was a bit spicy..*fans face by hand* then a weird voice suddenly appears from behind me, "She Likes You~~~" I automatically turned around and slapped what ever was behind me. Until I realised it was Happy who flew right behind Natsu. "Natsu~~~ Why do you like her? She's evil~" Says the slapped cat," HAPPY!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT???" I realise Natsu blushed from embarrassment "YOU KNOW WE'RE JUST FRIENDS"... That jabbed me in the heart... I honestly wasn't looking forward for the rest of that conversation. *sigh*. "Hey Natsu!Happy!" I interrupt them and grab their attention. "I'll go rest a while, Wanna come over or do I go now? " Happy flies a bit higher "I gotta go now! Carla needs me~~" I look at the exceed flying away. I look at Natsu,

who silently nodded and quietly walked with few burning fingers to light our way. "Hey Lucy?" He looks at me, "Yeah? " I look back at him. "Do you think Levy's spell is gonna work?", "Hmmm" I wonder questionably, "I'm not sure, I feel physically uncomfortable with the idea.. " And as we tread I felt a warmth on my shoulder. It was Natsu's hand, "As long as you're with me, Nothing Will Hurt You"... Those words echoed in my head as my cheeks turned scarlet red (It's true, because it rhymes. ~Lego Movie) And Natsu looked very serious.. I always loved that about him so i smiled at him and said " And I'll make sure that I'll always be there to repay you" He laughed as he opened the door for the apartment for me, after climbing the stairs we entered and he sat on my bed. "Lucy?" He asked, "Can I sleep here until you finish showering up?" He saw me gather my towel and slippers. "Make yourself at home" I beamed at him and entered the shower with a smile from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bonnie's POV~

Never knew Absol can use Thunderbolt! I looked at Denne and whispered "One day, I'll teach you thunderbolt!" Denne looked up to me and smiled. I hugged Denne closer to me as I cuddle up in Serena's Arm! She's a very nice girl! she's as warm as mom is *smiled at the thought then remembered what Clemont said, looked back at the field!* Seems that both of them are equally damaged but still in good shape!

"Quick Attack" Ash directed

"Pika pika pika pika" Pikachu reached out to Absol

In a flash Absol pinned down Pikachu with Ariel ace! Now Clemont actually looked like Proffessor Sycamore... *giggled* "What's so funny?" Serena asks kindly so I point out the resemblance. Serena starts to shukle (Get it!? GET IT? Chuckle- Shukle :P) Clemont realises what we're laughing about, sits and blushes.

"Electro ball!" Says Ash right after Absol lands. Absol gets hit and you can see electricity flow from it

"Aaa-bsol!"

Absol used Psycho Cut! I look over to Proffesor Sycamore who stopped looking excited and before I knew it everything darkened and seems like I'm not the only one who blacked out.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to skip day on this chapter.. I planned out alot of exciting events and made some sketches.. I plan to make this a manga if it gets popular enough 😄 so make it happen!!!

I wonder what I'll do to the characters next???? Tehhee Wonder how the love-trio is going? :P