Chapter 3 : Where are we?

teheheh... Some more ships ;) :3 I hope you guys like this so far! You haven't been commenting, so please
comment anything for attendance :3

onto the chapter!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((In Magnolia))

~Jellal's POV~
*takes a deep breath* Ahhh... The sweet smell of Magnolia. Now, where was that bakery were Erza liked her cake from again?... *looks in the horizon* Ah! there is is! *speed runs to the bakery..
*Timeskip 3 minutes*
*enters* "Hello there? Do you have any strawberry cake?" I asked.
"Excuse me?" Said the man
"Ahem... For ERZA"
"Ohhhhhh! Yes, I have your 'cake' reserved"
"Thanks" I smile as I exchange some jewels for the cake and take off to Fairy Tail...
*time skip to 10:45*
I'm finally here! *deep breath* Wait... Before I enter, *steps aside* "3, 2, 1"
*Gray comes flying out the door and Natsu behind him, then Erza behind them* "Erza!" I call out as I mask off my face "I missed you, you know!" I can't hide my feelings from her anymore! Even if I do not have the guts to directly tell her, At least I gotta show her...
"J-J-J-Jell-llal??JELLAL!" She comes up to me and I can her her voice is shaken "Wha----t are yo-u do-ing he-e-ere?" She says as she tries to hide tears I can't ignore... "Erza... You like strawberries." I give her the cake. Natsu and Gray look at us like idiots... Erza takes the cake and reads the personalised message from me "I'm sorry" Is what I told the guy to write.
She looks at me and she suddenly hugs me "I missed you too." I can feel a weird chemical reaction upon my face... "You're my best friend!" She adds. I can feel my heart re-shatter. And she enters the guild to brag about the cake as I fall to my knees. Gray comes over at me "She's not herself lately" He pats my shoulder to comfort me, "We're glad you're back anyway!"
Natsu comes and stands to his side, "Yeah... Before anything, can you tell Ice princess to stop singing 'let it go'?" (Note: This is from frozen, I do not own anything, Please don't sue me!)
Gray glares at him and hisses "Please tell this demon to go back to hell!!"
Natsu hisses back "Please tell him to go back to go to Santa and his reindeers!"
I look at them argue and desperately mention, "Please keep me out of this....."
"Cut Jellal some slack you idiots! He just returned and he needs to be celebrated!" Erza beams at us and pulls me off of my knees and drags me enthusiastically in. And when I say enthusiastically, I mean that I'm literally dashed inside in a matter of nano seconds. I wave over at Lucy and the others when I am able to see again.

~Levy's POV~

"Lu-chan~~~"
"Levy-chan~~~"
"I've always loved you!!"
"I've always loved you too!"
*kneels down* "Lu-chan, marry me!"
*Tears stream down her face* "I will marry you Levy-chan~~~"
*Mira stands up thrusting her palms against the table* "YOU WILL HAVE 500 Babies!!!"
*Natsu comes in and carries lucy* "No, Levy!! Lucy will be my-" *hiccup* "Husband"
"Lu-chan~~ Don't leave mee~"
"Levy-Chaan~~"

*Master Makarov comes in* "IT'S TIME! STOP IT WITH YOUR NONSENSE!!!"
His loud voice brings me back to sanity as I realised how much we 'celebrated' Jellal's return...
"Ara~ Lu-chan " I teased Lucy who was still being carried bridal style
*Lucy jumps off of Natsu both of their faces flaming red *
"Now that we're all here" The master says, "Lets start"
We all then sat around a magic circle I drew on the floor, we all held hands and suddenly I feel my tiny hand being completely surrounded by a big strong grip, I look over my shoulder. I turn away at the instant. Gajeel... I thought. Lucy at my other side was giggling and then I pointed out at her side where Natsu was doing the same as Gajeel.
The moment we all sat in the circle, The Master began citing the spell, the magic circle began to glow and a figure began to appear.
To think about it, we were arranged by Mirajane... the famous match maker.. WHY WOULD SHE PAIR ME UP WITH GAJEEL?!? He's like to total opposite of me!! I thought. She wasn't afraid to show that she likes Laxus, the dufus didn't know it awkwardly. (Sorry, Levy is just a bit angry cuz she's still hung over) Now that I realise, I was holding Lu-chan's hand, she was holding Natsu's, Natsu was holding Gray's, Gray was holding Juiva's, Juvia was holding Erza's, Erza was holding Jellal's, Jellal was holding Laxus', Laxus' was holding Mira, Mira was holding Wendy's, Wendy was holding Romeo's, and finally Romeo was holding Gajeel's who you know who Gajeel was obviously holding. Me. Gajeel was holding.. me.... *Starts to blush* As I keep trying to imagine my face I suddenly hear Gasps and for some reason everything started to dim out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Pikachu's POV~

I suddenly recover from the battle.. Didn't know Mega Absol was that strong to make me faint... We're not in the pokemon centre... *looks around* Ash! I squeak going to him .. He doesn't look hurt. It's night so I probably shouldn't wake him... Let me check on everyone. Serena's okay, Clemont's okay too, So is Bonnie...
*goes over to Bonnie and nuzzles her bag* "Denne! Denne! wake up already!"
"Pikachu?~" Denne says half-conscious
"Denne, where are we?"
*Denne stands up and looks around..* " I don't know... After Absol used her "Psycho Cut" everyone seemed to faint aswell..."
"That's weird.." *I tilt my head in exclamation*
*Denne looks around for food and goes up a tree and comes down with two berries, bites one* "Pikachu! This is a new berry!!"
*goes over and tastes* "yeah?? But I like it!"
We eat and finish up and rest a bit...
*Denne looks at something in the distance* "Pikachu?"
"What is it, Denne?"
"Who is that?" *points out*
"Absol's here too?" I see the white fur and the famous horn...
*denne goes to inspect* "Pikachu come quick!!"
*I go*
"Absol has a human body?!??"
"Pikachu, does that count as mega-mega evolution?"
"I guess..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Laxus' POV~
*Rubs forehead* "what's that weight on my chest?" I mumble as I open my eyes, I start to feel an electric charge on my cheeks... Mirajane sure looks beautiful sleeping on my chest like that... *stares at her, then looks around* Is that a tree I'm sleeping against? *looks up* what kind of fruit is that???
*rubs Mira's head* "Wake up, Mira!"
*mira wakes up slowly* "Where are we Laxus-san?"
"I don't know" I say in concern
*She looks around and her eyes narrow* "This isn't Magnolia..."
"What???"
"I don't think I've ever seen this place..."
"Do you detect any threats?"
"Not now anyway..."
"Then let's just wait till everyone else wakes up.. Seems that the first circle seated around the magic circle is all here .."
"Okay..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tehheheh :3 Where are they minna? Can you guess ;)