Chapter 5.5: Sycamore's Lab

Hello minna~
I've decided to add surprise guests.. basically more surprises. So yes. I'll be toying with you fan-girl/fan-boy hormones.... Good luck! :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Juvia's POV~

As we entered the huge building we found a beautiful girl with brown hair flailing around in hurry "where is he?????" she kept saying.

I look at gray-sama and my friends. and gray-sama... Why is he blushing??? Before I realise it, everyone followed her so a dashed behind them. there we saw a silhouetted image of a person with long hair and was freeing pokémon out of a hole in the glass.

"YOU THERE!" Proffessor Sycamore called for.
He turned around and started marching towards us as all the pokemon followed. His silhouette started to fade as his features started to show. He had light blue eyes and long, silky, volumized, pistachio green hair.
"Yes." He said
I felt the blush grow upon my cheeks...
"N!!!" the girl screamed
he smirked
"Why? didn't I tell you to stop!"
"Sorry. My sincere apologies, White."
"I'm sorry..." The girl faced us "He's always like that..."
N kneeled to the pokemon and patted one of them then he stood up and came closer to us.
"I'm sorry. The pokemon said you treat them well. I shouldn't have tried to free them from who was treating them well... Proffessor."
My heart throbbed how he talked. Gray never spoke as softly as N-sama....
((Uh oh Juvia!))

~White's POV~

N is always causing such troubles that jerk! but how much he cared for pokemon... And for me... I can't deny how much I want to be his girl... As we went with the kind proffessor inside the lab I looked around at the eerie group of people behind him. There was a guy with yellow spiky hair with a scar on his face that looked like an electric bolt and a pikachu, a guy with pink hair and a fennekin, and alot of distinctive looking people with their pokemon.

We sat in a small room with a see-through glass wall that showed some of the pokemon in the lab's care. This room had a coffee table, a few comfy couches, a small kitchenette with a mini bar and a small rest room. The window had an open quadrilateral with a wooden frame. There was a pansage sitting on the rim and a swablu that kept flying by... I wonder if they wanted to befriend any of the trainers...

"So-" Proffessor Sycamore starts
I turn my attention to him
"What are the pokemon you guys have?"
"I have a Ducklett! I named it Ariel " said the girl with long dark blue hair
"I have a Snivy.. Ivy" a girl with sky blue short hair beamed
"I've got Snorlax and Pikachu, thunder." said the guy who looked like the electric version of a human...
"I have Zorua here" Says the handsome guy with blue hair
"I have Eevee called Belle" A blonde said as she petted it
"This is my Fennekin, Lucy!" Said the pinkette
"Natsu~~~" The blonde replied
"What Lucy! Not my problem you both are cu..." He replied mumbling the last part then they both blushed
"Anyway..." Said the guy with the tall dark hair "This is my beldum called... beldum."
"I'm Gray, and this is my snorunt called Grey"
"ha! what's the difference ice princess?" Said the pinkette
"ITS THE E" Said gray
then suddenly the pinkette had a flame in his palm and Gray ice omitting out of his palm
"WAIT!" I stood. "WHAT IS that?" I pointed to their palms.
"Well you see. We're all wizards."
Professor Sycamore suddenly smirked and started to laugh.
"So that what you meant!" Professor Sycamore said and then he introduced N and I to everyone and took us to the glass garden holding the pokemon in.

~Sycamore's POV~

Guys, I need you to catch an additional pokemon each. I'll have to put you on a mission. If you all go to the place where all the pokemon are I'm pretty sure you can befriend some and come closer to your own pokemon.....

((to be continued))

Sorry for the extreme delay, I'm still taking my exams so I'll make sure I pamper you on the weekend after this one ;) Also sorry if it were a bit short, the teachers in my school can get sometimes merciless with the work load....