Chapter 2 : Absolite

Heyaaaaa We got an arithmetic mean (average) of 21 views!!! so awesome right? :P

Anyway... Ignore the sat vocab.

This chapter will be located in kalos only in the pokemon world.

Onto the chapterrr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~proffessor Sycamore's POV~

I sipped my hot herbal with my trainer friends: Ash, Serena, Clemont, and his little sister Bonnie.

Serena suddenly stood up "I'll go get my homemade macaroons!" She said with a smile.

Ash rubbed his belly "Mmm I can't wait! I'm so hungry!" And Pikachu agreed.

As Serena set the macaroon basket on the coffee table one of my colleagues came and dashed into the room. I stood up in shock.

"Success... It... Worked." She said

"What did?" I replied

"Come... I'll show you. Your friends my come"

The trainers looked at me. I nodded and we followed the other professor.

We entered the mega evolution examination room, basically the MEER. I always get the butterfrees in my stomach when we enter that room. I took a deep breath slowly and stood a few steps behind the crew. "Cross your fingers." I said with excitement. I closed my eyes to surprise myself with the pokemon that is to mega evolve. "Are you ready?" Said the other prof. "Ready!" we all say in unison.

I listened to the process attentively. The pokéball's sphere penetrating the air in a circular motion. The exporting sound of the pokémon escaping the ball. The fingertips of the crew clicking buttons and assuring each other of a good-going process "Check!", "positive". And finally the most tingling experience of the process "All right!" The prof said in a confident voice, "Mega Evolve!". The soul flipping sound of mega evolution! (soul flipping. yes. it's a thing. And this is my signature way of explaining it.)

A few moments passed of silence after the mega evolution was clearly complete. I hesitated to open my eyes. A chorus of amusement by the surrounding emerged "awww", "look at it!". I slowly unzipped my eyelids, And there it was. I gasped in amusement. There it was... I rethought. It was just sublime. Wings have beautifully rose from its sides, it stood taller and looked much more confident, it was defiantly the best mega evolved pokemon I've ever seen. Absol. The disaster pokemon.

I turned to the group of speechless trainers, "wanna try it in battle?"

Ash beamed, "CAN I BATTLE MEGA ABSOL AND YOU??? PLEAAAASEEEEEEEEE" his eyes sparkled with ambition.

I laughed proudly allowing him, "Sure." I turn to Absol "Absol" I smile, "Shall we?" It gracefully took off the test pillar and landed to my side as we went to the battle arena.

~Serena's POV~

Absol looked beautiful!! I can't even imagine the awesomeness of the foresighting battle! fore sight... future sight... "Proffesor Sycamore?" I called, "What move set does Absol have?" He hummed "Well, Serena. Some pokemon learn new moves and have new abilities when they mega-evolve. So I'm not sure..." Ash stopped and groaned "But how will we have a battle if you do not know Absol's Moveeess.." I giggled. Ash is such a kid. But he had a good point. I subliminally smiled at him. when I realised I had is when he looked directly in my eye and smiled back. I felt my cheeks tingle. He is so kind.... Wait! What did professor Sycamore just say? I spaced out thinking of Ash.. well.. Can't let anyone know I like him. "Where did that thought come from" I said out loud. "What thought?" Ash suddenly appeared to my side. I shriek and look flustered "NOTHING!" I said quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued ;)

Tehehehehe yes, The Ash x Serena Is starting now 😄 Next chapter is 2.5 Then the one after is back to fairy tail where then I will ship another mysterious couple ;) I have alot planned for you fan-girls/ fan-boys

Any requests? Comment duhh :3 And stay Kawaii!