Chapter 6:Once Again

Nikki's parents couldn't believe what their daughter was doing.
"Nikki are you seriously moving out?" Rebecca asked, with tearful eyes.

"Yes mom Mary doesn't want to be alone." her parents just sighed and helped her. It had been two weeks since Nikki been out of her coma and her parents annonced that she had woken up. Mary parents had died in a car crash two years ago and they left everything to Mary and her brother. Mary told Nikki to come live with her and she gladly accepted. Nikki had a few test done on her and she knows everything a sophomore from high school should know. She was enrolled into the same Catholic High School Mary goes to, they will be in all the same classes together. Nikki finished packing her last box and sat on the empty bed.

"I leave tomorrow me and Mary will come for the boxes after dinner."

"Fine but don't forget to go to church on Sunday." her father ordered more than adviced.
····

The hour that her parents didn't want to come finally arrived. Everyone already had dinner.
"Do you girl want to stay for pie." Insisted Rebecca for the fourth time.

"No thank you Miss we really should get going if we want to set up her room." Mary replied. They loaded the last box and off the girls where. Their drive only last twenty minutes. Nate, Mary's older brother, was waiting outside the house to help them unload and fix the room. Nate is only back for five days then he's back to school in California.

"Glad to have you back Nikki. You finally decided to join the living." he sarcastically said.

"Oh yes because waking up eight year after being in a coma is great because I didn't want to have a normal childhood like the rest of you guys." they both laighed and pulled eachother into an embrace.

"I missed you ladybug."

"I missed you bro." Nikki couldn't help but cry. They all went upstairs and unpacked and by midnight they where all done orginizing Nikki's room.

As Nikki slowly drifted off to sleep someone knocked on the door. All three wdnt down to their suprise it was Rodger.
"Dad?" Nikki ask shocked. She got closer to him "Are you drunk dad?"

"Maybe a little." Rodger answered.

"Guys can you leave me alone."

"Not gonna happen Nikki." Nate agrued. She didn't want to fight and just let them stay.

"Why did you leave us Nikki? Do you think we don't love you?"

"Of course you love me daddy I will always be your daughter but I grew up alone I don't need ny parents any more."

"It wasn't my fault you fell in a stupid coma."

"It's not my fault either. Go home mom must be worried."

"You look just like her."

"Like mom." Nikki asked confused.

"No like Nataly. You stupid bitch why did you die Nataly."

"Dad I'm not Nataly I'm Nikki." Rodger threw a punch to Nikki's face but he dropped to his knees bleeding from his nose.
"Dad! Dad what's wrong." she yelled. Nate called the ambulance.
····

At the hospital they couldn't find what was the cause for Rodger collapse. Nikki, Mary and Nate left as soon as Nikki's grandma arrived.
"Who are you?" asked Sophia, Nikki's grandma.

"I'm Nikki your grand daughter."

"Rodger said you died." Sophia stated very bluntly not even thinking this could upset Nikk. Nikki walked away upset and as soon as they go to the house they went right to bed.

Nikki couldn't see anything everything around her was pitch black.
"Hello" she called out but got no answer. She didn't mive from fear of what might happen if she did. Slowly the place gained light she was in a forest. With a green dress and a flower crown. As she look around she noticed that a tall man was walking over to her.

"Nikki you finally came." he talked to her as if they had met before.

"I remember you." Nikki stated pointing at the white man "You Liam I woukd talk to you when I was eight you're the one that guided me threw the door that lead me to wake up." His grey eyes sparkled with joy that she remembered.

"Yes. Now Nikki I need to you to return what rightfully belongs to me and my kingdom." his tone was no longer joyful.

"What is that?" Nikki asked wondering what could she possibly have that's his.

"This." as he said that Nikki felt a sharp pain in her lower stomach. Laim gently layed her on the grown and cut open her stomach as if she was having a c-section. Nikki cried in pain when she felt his hands inside her stoamch. When he pulled them out she herd a small cry, in his blood covered hands he had a baby boy.

"Is he mine?" Nikki asked as Laim stood up.

"No he's mine all you did was carry him for me." With that Laim walked away.

"No! Bring back my baby!"

"¡No!" Niki shouted as she shot up on jer bed and her arms automatically wrapped around her stoamch.

"Nikki are you ok." Mary came in as fadt as she could.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bad dream." Nikki said trying not to scare her friend.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really." Mary got into the bed with Nikki. She higfed Nikki to comfort her.

"Will you stay the night with me?"

"Of course Nikki tommorow we don't have school it's sunday do you want to go to mass tommorow?"

"No can we sleep in."

"Of course hon." Mary gave Nikki a kiss on her forehead and they both layed quietly in each others embrace. Mary quickly went back to sleep but Nikki couldn't stop thinking if her dream. Why would someone she imagined when she was eight show up in her dream asking for his baby. None of this made sence to her but she knew one thing if she ever had a child she would fight for that baby with her life if she had to.